Worse Turbo kit ever yep it is from New Mexico

TwinTurboTRex

Banned
postban said:
Well said jason, rex is just doing his job being numba one THP fanboy. Anything negative gets out about the THP kit and its multiple failings and the albqwerky crew is on a hunt.

Most pathetic thing about this is you constantly restating the packaging comments. I still have the carefully staged pictures that Jimbo sent me to try to beat me up over the refund. They will be a part of my review. Everyone will see that he tried to make the returned condition of the kit, as you are doing over and over, more relevant than the fact it could not be made to fit by an experienced custom turbo kit manufacturer.

Another funny thing is how you and jim signed up for svtp on the same day and both went after me. Who wears the pants in your relationship?

um, Jim has been a member on here for alot longer than I have, put your glasses on and learn how to read, I just joined, and it was not to come after You, but I just could not help myself because of the posts that You are doing, I just could not help myself.

Wickd03

Banned
TwinTurboTRex said:
Not too hijack your post, but none of my pipes are dinged and dented like the ones You had sent back to THP, like I posted before, the kit that You sent back was all dinged and dented by yourself, looked like kids playing with a lego set or something, I have helped and witnessed THP install three kits, plus my kit has been off and on the car since I bought it from Bill, none of these issue's came up on the kits at the shop, Jim from THP more than bent over backwards to help get your kit on, offered to pay for the shipping of your car, than tow it back free of charge, or fly the lead tech out to do it for You, I do not think any other Turbo company would of been that nice and understanding, but You turned down every offer that Jim made to You. Than is that is not enough You still bag the kit, sounds to me You have a personal problem with someone in Albuquerque and not just the kit. You act like Jim screwed Your GF or something. Correct me if I am wrong, but didnt you get the kit half way on with the tranny out of the car, and than try to later install your transmission bitching that the pipes were in the way? lol..............I hope Your hellion kit goes on great, or it will be a full time job for You bashing both kits. I bet it will go on great, You have some great guys doing the install............................and not the great postban himself turning the wrench, maybe your kit will not get all dented up like the last one. :loser:
Look don’t you think that dents and digs come from shipping? :idea: ?? It’s not like UPS has never lost or damaged a package now have they :eek: . It is always easier to point fingers at someone else :poke: . Idiot knowledge… :read: you can only handle something so many times before you damage it :burn: . The actual Question at hand is why did he have to send it back? Maybe because it didn’t :bash: fit? Imagine that. Look Jack it is a simple bolt on not forged by :bowdown: God him self. Contrary to what you believe you are not god :loser: either! Just because you work there and help them (lord knows they need your expertise :xpl: ) don’t make you someone special. The fact is If you went acting like a **** :pepper: no one would have even mentioned THP because they were all talking about HP so chew on the tough guy :rollseyes .

and your favorite :whine: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

Last edited:

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
I have an HP kit on my car. Everything fit perfect, i have no leaking problems, and think about what your paying for. I pop my hood and no one has a clue what i have. I paid for stealth and if that is the reason i have some rubbing here and there then so be it. You can't drive a 1000 hp car every day and get mad when it squeaks and creaks. I made a TON of power with this kit and my turbos were only at 64% on my EBC. I have no smoking problems and got them on the phone every time i needed them. I'm fixing to put an HP kit on an 06 gt, and then a hellion on a 03 GT. I'll give you my comparisons later. If sneaky wasn't what i wanted....hellion hands down. Love the look and sound of their kits.

TwinTurboTRex

Banned
C H I N I said:
Are you the bald headed guy driving that white cobra that thinks he is the most badass person on the planet?? Stop holding jims nuts from thp and face it, ALL THOSE TT KITS SUCK!

No, that was the previous owner for your information and he does not think he is the baddest guy on the planet, he is a great person. Everyone has their opinion, but the THP kit in no way sucks, some peeps are having troubles putting them on, but the quality is great, the customer service is great, and the performance when the kit is finished is great. Props up to Hellion, I am not bagging them in no way, the delivery time is awesome, it sounds easier than postbans gf, that is all great, I have not had the pleasure doing business with Hellion but the ratings are excellent. IMO I am happy and thrilled with the THP kit, no ones numbers have gotten close to mine, that is all I am saying, their are people thrilled with HP kits, people thrilled with THP kits, and people that love Hellion kits, what is the point, it is all in someones opinion and personal preference, why get on here and make a day out of bagging someones business? Or their hard earned dyno sheets? That just comes from being jealous :nono: Everyone has a good kit in someones eyes, You are just going to argue back and fourth on these stupid sites for days. The only thing that pisses me about Postban was offered several ways to get the kit going, and he just turned them all down, now he bitches all day about the kit, Stenod must of like the kit in some ways, they have offered to do any more of the installs in that area of the country. Funny You guys mention food stamps in our state when more than a half dozen cars at WFC9 were from this area, Maybe we are one of the poorest states, but peeps down here know how to put turbo kits on, make fast cars, and myself personally laugh and smile everytime You go and put that 3.00 a gallon super unleaded in your car that comes from our refinery over here. Get your kits going and post some numbers, or bring them to the line, put up or shut up, than at the end I will let You hold my nutts and see what it is like to have a pair. :burn:

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
Wickd03 said:
Look don’t you think that dents and digs come from shipping? :idea: ?? It’s not like UPS has never lost or damaged a package now have they :eek: . It is always easier to point fingers at someone else :poke: . Idiot knowledge… :read: you can only handle something so many times before you damage it :burn: . The actual Question at hand is why did he have to send it back? Maybe because it didn’t :bash: fit? Imagine that. Look Jack it is a simple bolt on not forged by :bowdown: God him self. Contrary to what you believe you are not god :loser: either! Just because you work there and help them (lord knows they need your expertise :xpl: ) don’t make you someone special. The fact is If you went acting like a **** :pepper: no one would have even mentioned THP because they were all talking about HP so chew on the tough guy :rollseyes .

:lol:

Rex doesnt understand words so he needs pictures! lol

TwinTurboTRex

Banned
Wickd03 said:

I am not saying UPS is perfect, but You can tell if a box is torn or ripped, or crushed, the dents were not from UPS, niether were all the scratches, and yes postban did mention THP, he said it fits worse than HP, so chew on that or buy some glasses bitch :poke: . :burn:

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
What i find funny about thp is how much they charge. Ill bet that it cost them 3,500 for that pos kit and they are making 5k profit from that :fm: . Rex stop holding the owners balls of thp and get a girlfriend.

TwinTurboTRex

Banned
C H I N I said:
What i find funny about thp is how much they charge. Ill bet that it cost them 3,500 for that pos kit and they are making 5k profit from that :fm: . Rex stop holding the owners balls of thp and get a girlfriend.

Um................if You were at the WFC9 You would of seen her, She was posing for pics in front of my car for everyone. Like I said, line them up with my shitty THP car and than You or Your GF (if you have one) can hold my nutts.

Wickd03

Banned
TwinTurboTRex said:
LOL.................You better rephrase that,QUOTE]

You are not a very smart person. It really isn’t had to have a high hp car. Remember that a car only has to run 4 sec on a dyno. You post a 1000 corrected number and what 900 as an actual number??? Weird

Wickd03

Banned
TwinTurboTRex said:
actually yes, I did see it while it was being un-packed.
Oops I’m sorry Ill type real slow and make sure that you can under stand what is being typed again…. I really don’t think that you were at the customers house when UPS threw it out the door of the truck doing about 90mph now were you!

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
TwinTurboTRex said:
Um................if You were at the WFC9 You would of seen her, She was posing for pics in front of my car for everyone. Like I said, line them up with my shitty THP car and than You or Your GF (if you have one) can hold my nutts.
did you have to pay her for the day??

When my car is done being built, I will make sure i stop by in the most "horrific" state ever to hand you your ass!

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
Wickd03 said:
Oops I’m sorry Ill type real slow and make sure that you can under stand what is being typed again…. I really don’t think that you were at the customers house when UPS threw it out the door of the truck doing about 90mph now were you!
:lol1:

Wickd03

Banned
TwinTurboTRex said:

Wow a woman posing on or in front of a 03 cobra you must be the only one in the world that did that at world ford challenge. Can I have your autograph? I’m thinking that with the world part in the name that there just might be more than one cobra at that event. Oh and by the way Big Guy I have been going to those for a few years also have participated in a few my self. It really doesn’t mean anything.

Blown02

Established Member
man man man.. You think because you made 1170rwhp at 5k ft. you are the king?!?!

Im sure there are other cobras putting out more rwhp.. they just arent bragging as much.. Trust me, someone will take your place SOON.

Your car makes great power, but dont think you are the king.. Someone could easily have the same setup with turbo grind cams and a fr500 intake and other mods to KILL your numbers..

ugotbit03

4.6 ways to waste money
Established Member
TwinTurboTRex said:
No, that was the previous owner for your information and he does not think he is the baddest guy on the planet, he is a great person. Everyone has their opinion, but the THP kit in no way sucks, some peeps are having troubles putting them on, but the quality is great, the customer service is great, and the performance when the kit is finished is great. Props up to Hellion, I am not bagging them in no way, the delivery time is awesome, it sounds easier than postbans gf, that is all great, I have not had the pleasure doing business with Hellion but the ratings are excellent. IMO I am happy and thrilled with the THP kit, no ones numbers have gotten close to mine, that is all I am saying, their are people thrilled with HP kits, people thrilled with THP kits, and people that love Hellion kits, what is the point, it is all in someones opinion and personal preference, why get on here and make a day out of bagging someones business? Or their hard earned dyno sheets? That just comes from being jealous :nono: Everyone has a good kit in someones eyes, You are just going to argue back and fourth on these stupid sites for days. The only thing that pisses me about Postban was offered several ways to get the kit going, and he just turned them all down, now he bitches all day about the kit, Stenod must of like the kit in some ways, they have offered to do any more of the installs in that area of the country. Funny You guys mention food stamps in our state when more than a half dozen cars at WFC9 were from this area, Maybe we are one of the poorest states, but peeps down here know how to put turbo kits on, make fast cars, and myself personally laugh and smile everytime You go and put that 3.00 a gallon super unleaded in your car that comes from our refinery over here. Get your kits going and post some numbers, or bring them to the line, put up or shut up, than at the end I will let You hold my nutts and see what it is like to have a pair. :burn:
Dude you are a joke... you dont want anybody to rag on THP then you say something about his girl? Whay to keep the argument on task. He turned down all the "solutions" to the problems because he felt the kit was a joke. I saw pictures and there were major problems with the parts supplied. Go back to 10th grade :loser:

PS-Stop talking about your balls... :shrug:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread