World's Quickest/Fastest 1/4 Mile Stock Engine Coyote!

glhs422

Established Member
World's fastest stock-motor Coyote Mustang - 8.6 @ 156

From the YT description:

"JUIC3D's SnowWhiTTe
2014 Mustang GT
Hellion Twin Turbo kit"

[video=youtube;-G6qfLJYjTQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G6qfLJYjTQ[/video]

Last edited:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
How the hell is that holding together?

Seriously.

It's just a matter of time. Ticking time bomb. Badass nonetheless.

The car has probably a 100 passes with a fair share being in the mid to low 9 sec range, and not including all of his his grudge racing. He set the stock 11-14' record at NMRA Bradenton with a 9.12, but wanted the overall stock block/trans record.

We had a nice little cool front move through on Friday bringing ideal weather on Saturday. He made a few changes and went after the 8 second slip.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Any chance of it making an appearance at the NMRA race at MIR?

No plans to travel. Motor is on borrowed time and I want a good engine to build one day so I'm just chilling for now. Track officials nicely asked me to not return without a cage and a chute.

The car has probably a 100 passes with a fair share being in the mid to low 9 sec range, and not including all of his his grudge racing. He set the stock 11-14' record at NMRA Bradenton with a 9.12, but wanted the overall stock block/trans record.

We had a nice little cool front move through on Friday bringing ideal weather on Saturday. He made a few changes and went after the 8 second slip.

That pretty much covers it. :)

Here's the thread that talks about both records.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...ickest-and-fastest-stock-motor-coyote-8-6-156

atxjustice6r

Established Member
No plans to travel. Motor is on borrowed time and I want a good engine to build one day so I'm just chilling for now. Track officials nicely asked me to not return without a cage and a chute.

That pretty much covers it. :)

Thats awesome. "Sir, I know its a stock motored/full interior street car...but Im gonna need u to not come back without a freaking parachute and full cage."

matt87

Established Member
ya that tracks need to catch up, and bring their rules up to date. just because a car is "new" doesnt mean its shouldnt have all the proper safety equipment.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations! Snow White knows how to hook and run. Mighty impressive. :rockon:

Givens

I wanna go fast
Established Member
That's impressive that its stayed together as long as it has.

That thing is crazy fast make me want to get one

Users who are viewing this thread