World's Greatest Drag Race 2!

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
SO much win. Not suprised the Lambo won. REALLY impressed that the GT500 came in 4th and DESTROYED several cars that were 3X the price. Way to represent the Ford crowd.

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
Love these races! I've been jonesing to go take a test drive in one of the BRZ or FR-S cars. I've heard they are amazing to drive. My fear is I would end up with another car I don't have space for.

That Aventador is recockulous though!

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Am I high or are there multiple instances where you see the GT500 running down the GTR (like at its back bumper), but at the finish it's noticeably behind?

I guess it could have lost ground during a shift but I remember the last race they did being fishy too. The 458 was clearly about to pass the GTR but still lost.

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
Am I high or are there multiple instances where you see the GT500 running down the GTR (like at its back bumper), but at the finish it's noticeably behind?

I guess it could have lost ground during a shift but I remember the last race they did being fishy too. The 458 was clearly about to pass the GTR but still lost.

I think that's just different camera angles. If you look at the mph at the end, it was in fact starting to pull ahead. It would probably need another 1/4 mile to do so though.

rwboring

Established Member
I think that's just different camera angles. If you look at the mph at the end, it was in fact starting to pull ahead. It would probably need another 1/4 mile to do so though.

well if you notice the times at the end weren't the time for that race just the best 1/4 mile, there were a couple times two cars had the same time and were pretty far apart...

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
That would be fun to do. I was hoping the GT500 would reel that GTR in!

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
I'm just happy that the GTR didn't win. It seems to win every other race that I have seen lately.

Same here. The GT500 was ready to snake bite that GTR ass. It could of definitely took third so I think its drivers race between those two cars. I'm very happy for the Lamborghini as being a fan, Lambo/Audi did a great job with the car to be the fastest super car out right now. I was little sad with the C63 tho I thought it would of did better as well.

Users who are viewing this thread