World Series Detroit vs St. Louis

Who will win the World Series

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

i8u

Established Member
Go Cards!

:pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :rockon:

:pop: :beer:

i8u

Established Member
129saleen said:
:D 3-1 Cards ..................1 MORE :D

Tigers :burn: Cards

:rockon: :beer: :rockon: :beer:

Let's go Cards!

Hopefully there not a rainout tonight but the weather is not looking good....:pop:

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
jspalmer01 said:
All this and now silence from the motor city fans. CARDS are the WORLD Champions.

WTF? So you wanna talk shit now? Cards deserved to win this one..... Pretty sure thats the consensus throughout the country.... My three most despised players? Preston Wilson, Pujols and Eckstein....

I dooo know however, that the Astros made the Cardinals their bitch before playoffs!!! he he he he :pepper::banana: :p

MonkeysL

Established Member
DKS2814V said:
I dooo know however, that the Astros made the Cardinals their bitch before playoffs!!! he he he he :pepper::banana: :p

really? pretty sure they still beat them out for the division win!!!! EVEN while going on a 9 game losing streak at the end of the year, plus a few other long losing streaks in the second half of the season.

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
MonkeysL said:
really? pretty sure they still beat them out for the division win!!!! EVEN while going on a 9 game losing streak at the end of the year, plus a few other long losing streaks in the second half of the season.

Yeah, they did. However, the Astros vs. Cardinals series went to the Astros. :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread