World Series Detroit vs St. Louis

Who will win the World Series

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

i8u

Established Member
So now that the Cards took game one at Detroit who do you predict to win and in how many?

I think the Cards will take it in 5 or less especially if Detroit can't get a win tomorrow night.

So what do you think?

Tigers in 5 or 6, unless they completely break down. But I think they will rebound like they did against the Yankees. Once they get rolling, it should be all over.

Shiper

Really Cool Guy
Established Member
:pepper: :pepper: :banana: :rockon: In case no one noticed, Albert Pujols is the best player in the LEAGUE, let alone this series. Anyone watch him go yard to the opposite field, then make a great defensive play at 1st? He is awesome. The Cards have a ton of post-season experience and the tigers have none. Cards in 6, baby. If they can win with a rookie on the mound, just wait for Carpenter and Suppan.:rockon: :rockon: :pepper: :banana: :banana: :rockon: :pepper: :banana:

cobra4v

Hooked On SVT
Established Member
Don't pitch to Pujols and the tigers might have a chance. I picked the cards.

i8u

Established Member
Shiper said:
The Cards have a ton of post-season experience and the tigers have none. Cards in 6, baby. If they can win with a rookie on the mound, just wait for Carpenter and Suppan.:rockon: :rockon: :pepper: :banana: :banana: :rockon: :pepper: :banana:

Yeah..... The mad hungarian made a comment about how 18 of their 25 (starting or something?)players had no post season experiance or something like that.

Let's go Card's

Can't wait for the game tonight!:rockon: :beer:

Shaneo0oMac

Established Member
oh remember that tiem when the tigers lost game 1 to the ****ing yank's then came back and stomped those mofo's in the ground yeaa its gonna be a ****ing replay of that Rodgers is starting tonight on the mound and hes gonna **** some bitch ass cards up

come on the tigers f'in deserve it

Shiper

Really Cool Guy
Established Member
Congratulations. The tigers salvage a split at home. In any major series, the visiting team is always looking for a split on the road. So, mission accomplished. Headed back to St. Louis with a Cy Young winner pitching game 3. The Cardinals are in good shape.

GO CARDS!

i8u

Established Member
Shiper said:
Congratulations. The tigers salvage a split at home. In any major series, the visiting team is always looking for a split on the road. So, mission accomplished. Headed back to St. Louis with a Cy Young winner pitching game 3. The Cardinals are in good shape.

GO CARDS!

:rockon: :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread