Women drivers hate my car...

BM1

Established Member
Subscribing for updates. That sucks to hear, but it's the unfortunate side of apartments and public parking.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sorry to hear your bad news. Deadbeats are on the increase and this is just one more example of people getting away with crap at the expense of others. Somehow I don't think the guy getting cited for not having insurance will mean a thing for him. He'll just keep breaking the law. Shame you're likely going to eat the $500. deductible. Can your insurance premium increase as a result of you having to file the claim?

BT2001SVT

I'm an Agent of CHAOS!!
Established Member
:mj::mj::mj::fm::fm::fm::fm::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:
:mj::mj::mj::mj::bash::bash::bash::bash::fm::fm::fm::fm:
:kaboom::kaboom::kaboom::kaboom::bash::bash::bash::bash:
:fm::mj::cuss::bash::fm::mj::cuss::bash::kaboom::kaboom:

I know you feel just like this as I would too. I hoep you get her fixed soon and this asshole gets what's coming to him ASAP

BT

CyberDaveA

Established Member
I really don't think reporting them to the cops is a good idea. It might seem like the right thing to do, but a convicted felon like that is likely to retaliate against you or worse yet... your girlfriend.

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
My insurance said my premiums won't go up so that shouldn't be a problem.

As far as him retaliating, that's always a possibility, but my girlfriend wouldn't think twice to shoot him dead if he got into our apartment while she's there. I could always spin it to make it look like the cops just came on their own.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
bummer dude..hope it gets straightened out...id be pissed too...if that is their TL id sue them for it and give it to the gf..nice DD for her ahaha

shftn6

mystichrome vert.
Established Member
That is exactly why all my cars are parked in the garage because of stupid people. Sorry to hear and that sucks.

jtm

now more boost included
Established Member
that sucks, get them thrown out and arrested. or run the corolla right into their acura

Last edited:

monX

Established Member
Wow... sorry to hear that man, ****in dumbass women drivers

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
ouchies!!! that especially hurts my eyes to see a fellow sy 04 in hurt like that

Users who are viewing this thread