Women drivers hate my car...

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
Here are the pics...

IMG_0482.jpg

IMG_0484.jpg

Their spot is the blue Acura TL closest to the camera on the left. In that short space, she managed to push the car a good 4 feet... and we all know those cars aren't light:

IMG_0486.jpg

Last edited:

DivineDetail

Established Member
owie...poor luck, mate. Good luck with the repairs and getting it covered by HER insurance. I've been there too, not much fun.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Wow, that really sucks man. That chick must have been REALLY pissed off to make your car move that much in such a short distance.

Second thread I saw today where a parked Cobra got hit. Makes me thankful for having a garage.

SVTjocson

Banned
im never leaving my cobra outside over night anymore. Theres another thread about a guy getting his terminator hit outside his apartment as well

btw the pics are pretty cool aside from the fact that some lady hit your car

The AntiRice

Established Member
i had some stupid bitch t bone me at an intersection a while back. she looked right at me and i made sure to make eye contact with her as i started to creep just to make sure she knew i was going and then about midway through i get a durango to the passenger door. i HATE women drivers.

SpectorV

Established Member
ouch that sucks, but hopefully its the door skin and side skirt, not that rear quarter... its a paint to repaint those and you can always see it in the door jam.

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
So the plot thickens. I went to the leasing office of our apartment complex and asked if they rented to convicted felons. They said no so I pulled up this guy's records and asked if his name was on the lease. It is... but of course he hasn't paid in two months. So he'll hopefully be getting evicted soon but I'm sure I'll never see my $500 deductible from him. I got a letter from Geico saying in writing that his policy is bogus so as soon as his car pulls in, I'm calling the police so they can issue a citation for driving without insurance. I'm sure his 5 month pregnant wife will be really happy when she has to go to court because her husband is a broke deadbeat that doesn't pay for anything.

The good news in all this is I get to drive an extremely badass Toyota Corolla rental car.

Users who are viewing this thread