Woman tries to repossess her repossessed car... LOL

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Sigh...

On a serious note... Banks giving out loans to people that can't afford them is to blame for shit like this. If the woman's credit is trashed and she's unable to or unwilling to pay her notes, she needs to take the bus. If more banks turned away folks that simply cannot or will not pay, we'd have less of this bullshit.

She's Scum
Banks are Scum

/thread

While I never will support banks, the main fault does not lie with them. People want what they can't afford. Some wait till the time is right, and they can truly afford it, and others will take some shady loan to compete with the Joneses.

It's like blaming credit card companies for people who are in CC debt.

Banks compete with other banks for business. The result of that means that some give out riskier loans. Just because a bank gives person A a loan, doesn't necessary mean they can afford it. I don't expect Banks to be your best friend. They want your money.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
While I never will support banks, the main fault does not lie with them. People want what they can't afford. Some wait till the time is right, and they can truly afford it, and others will take some shady loan to compete with the Joneses.

Banks compete with other banks for business. The result of that means that some give out riskier loans. Just because a bank gives person A a loan, doesn't necessary mean they can afford it. I don't expect Banks to be your best friend. They want your money.

What class in high school teaches you to understand basic economic survival? ie taxes, loans, arms, credit rating etc?

I remember none. And I certainly would bet that a good majority of schools teach such classes.

Did she **** up and buy out of her price range? Probably. But most of America runs week to week and that's just fact.

Again, the bank that loaned her the note is scum and so is she. But the bank could have said NO.

She MAY NOT have known better.

motoman991

Banned
This is just the standard Obama supporter getting upset because the white-man isn't having enough taxes stolen to pay her car note. This isn't the hope and change she voted for.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
What class in high school teaches you to understand basic economic survival? ie taxes, loans, arms, credit rating etc?

I remember none. And I certainly would bet that a good majority of schools teach such classes.

Did she **** up and buy out of her price range? Probably. But most of America runs week to week and that's just fact.

Again, the bank that loaned her the note is scum and so is she. But the bank could have said NO.

She MAY NOT have known better.

I agree about the high school part. They fail to teach you shit that actually matters in the real world.
It has to be implemented somewhere in high school
Hell, I didn't gain a true grasp over loans, arp etc until my last semester in Civil Engineering. A professor in one of the design classes wanted to teach us some understanding of how it works.

Tezz500

Established Member
I agree about the high school part. They fail to teach you shit that actually matters in the real world.
It has to be implemented somewhere in high school
Hell, I didn't gain a true grasp over loans, arp etc until my last semester in Civil Engineering. A professor in one of the design classes wanted to teach us some understanding of how it works.

I was lucky my parents explained to me economic responsibility.

PhillyLS1

Established Member
I was in repossessions for years. While there are some people you can't reason with? Most of the fault lies on the driver. Once the car is on the hook? You leave. Hook and book. I'm not sure how the debter got into the vehicle. But a good repoman gets in and out without the debter ever knowing. Most of the time you can negotiate keys for the goods inside the car and settle the debter down. But every once in a while stuff like this happens.

The debter will be responsible for the damage concurred since the tow operator got it all on video. What's funny is? That in some states the tow operator must drop the vehicle if the police officer believes the repossession is causing a breach of peace.

Trust me. I've seen it all.

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member

champagne taste on a bear budget.

ParamedicMXr

Established Member
Why do people even assume that the POS being towed is worth anything to begin with? It was probably a 10 year old turd when she bought it.

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
She speaks out.

"Best nails, best toes! Paid in full! Why you mad?"

[youtube_browser]x3LkV0fMFys[/youtube_browser]

Tezz500

Established Member
She speaks out.

"Best nails, best toes! Paid in full! Why you mad?"

[youtube_browser]x3LkV0fMFys[/youtube_browser]

this is a Winner!!!

113343g367hvgsgh8dgdg7.gif

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
"I knew then I didn't want the truck"

huh? it's getting repossessed and now you don't want it?

hahaha, pure trash.

BLUBYU2

Established Member
Gotta get all her scratchers out of the glove box.... May have a winner somewhere. Yelling get a trash bag.... Honey I'm looking at one right now. I can't stand it.

Users who are viewing this thread