Woman tries to repossess her repossessed car... LOL

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
How did she not destroy her feet or hands on all that glass?

I also have nothing nice to say about that lady. I am surprised the officer let her continue destroying the car since it's not hers anymore.

SC Heaven

Red Whine
Established Member
I've never understood the logic here. "Oh no, they are taking my car. I better make a huge scene, then they will just go away and let me keep it." I mean I'm just guessing here as my IQ exceeds my shoe size, unlike this delusional idiot. :nonono:

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Won't she get billed for all of the damages incurred?
Bank will auction a now worthless car for pennies on the dollar. Whatever balance is left on the loan, they will attempt to collect from her via collection agency essentially ruining her credit for a few years. She will never pay a dime and will just go to a buy here pay here lot to get another. She probably had a 17-22% interest rate already as I'm sure her credit was shit to begin with.

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member
^^this.

Some sketchy shit happens on repos, that's why guys pay top dollar for the snatch trucks that go from putting it in park to driving away with the arm loaded in 30 seconds.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
^^all good points. Didn't think about the fact many people out there don't give a rats @$$ about their credit score or simply blame their hardships on others who made better decisions in life.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
People are pathetic. Back in 08' I had to file Bankruptcy. My wife and I lost EVERYTHING. But when we couldn't make our payments on our car, I actually delivered the car to the towing agency. It is what it is. You cant pay your note, the car is not longer yours. Some people are shameless. I guarantee in her mind she was the victim....Pathetic.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Did you guys notice the tow man putting the safety back on his gun... He was about to shoot that woman.

I won't even bother playing the video of the interview she gives fox after she got out on bond...

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Did you guys notice the tow man putting the safety back on his gun... He was about to shoot that woman.

I won't even bother playing the video of the interview she gives fox after she got out on bond...
I like how he told the security guard or whatever he was, that if she turns on him he's putting her in the morgue. :lol1:

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Funny video. Was that the truck smoking? I'd also like to see the video from the beginning.

mr2cam

Established Member
Was she trying to drive off? Why didn't she put it in 4WD??

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Funny video. Was that the truck smoking? I'd also like to see the video from the beginning.

He mentioned about damaging his truck. Maybe the driver side rear tire was spinning against the truck or something causing it to burn the tire. And what more is there to see from the beginning other than most likely a belligerent low life.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread