Woke up to this!

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
7" of snow in Memphis! Can't wait to see the look on my 6 yr old daughter's face when she wakes up. We are transplants from southern California.

snowymorning1.jpg

Last edited:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Wow,I saw that front moving arcoss on The Weather Channel.We`re supposed to get some heavy rain today.I hope so,we really need it!

Immortal LuD

Established Member
Man, I haven't seen snow like that in 20 years! That was when I lived in Detroit...

Not complaining though. Nothing like having 70-90 mostly year round. ;) I don't know what I would do without my Cobra as my DD!

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
Pretty cool. That looks like about 3" of snow though.

That's what I thought too until i walked in my back yard. You Bean-town boys always compare every snow storm to the blizzard of 78'. (from Worcester originally) :thumbsup:

Last edited:

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
We are supposed to be getting that in Atlanta today. I am glad I am still in Naples and heading to Tampa (New Port Richey actually) today. I hope and pray it does not rain for the ride!!! I think I am gonna stay in Tampa for for a couple days!!!

SpdKilz

Established Member
Man, I hate snow. Grew up in Chicago, went to undergrad in Southern California, moved back to Chicago for 2 years and now am back out in Southern California for law school. I do NOT miss snow...however my girlfriend was talking about possibly living in TN and a selling point of hers was that there was no snow... :D I'll have to show her this post! haha

speedfreek88

-Skinny Pimp Racing-
Established Member
i know what you mean man! i live an hour west of memphis and i cant remember last time i saw 7 inches of actual snow in arkansas! normally we just get the wet wintery mix or of course ice! but this is actual powdery snow!

... kinda freaky that the almanac predicted this storm and the one we had at the first of the month!

Evan Almighty

Established Member
New York City we're supposed to be getting 8-12 inches + of snow between tonight throughout tomorrow!!!!!!!!1 It was 60 degrees the other day WTF?!?!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread