Woke up at 2am to find this..........

sscobra

Established Member
Except they were still burning when I found them. The police have had 6-12 cases of this since last weekend. So this is what it's come too? Time to lock and load!

32909_022_326.jpg

32909_026_207.jpg

32909_020_156.jpg

Demonio1023

Established Member
WTF!!!! I would kill someone!! Is your garage door also damaged? what is that hanging down from it?

Last edited:

Vinyl

Your HIDs blind others
Established Member
I bet the smell was horrible. I was near a boat that blew up and the flesh, fiberglass, and rubber smell was quite pungent.

5point0guy

Established Member
Noooooo! Damn dude that's terrible, sorry that happened. That GT looked sweet. But I agree, time to lock and load and teach someone a lesson. You said that the police said it's been happening lately, is it just random a**holes doing this?

sscobra

Established Member
I'm in Hazel Green, AL real close to Huntsville. They say it might be a new gang and their initiation is to burn a car. Well the way we feel is that it is attempted murder when my wife, son, and I are asleep in the house. We just had to try and save what we could until the fire dept. got here. We will be looking hardcore for these assholes. I just hope this doesn't happen to anyone else.

F8L SN8K

Established Member
I was feeling bad until I got to STOCK STANGs sig. Good God!!

Anyway sorry for you lose OP. Any leads as to who was setting the fires? Just in your neighbor hood??

Users who are viewing this thread