Woke up at 2am to find this..........

sscobra

Established Member
Thanks for the support and comments. I just hope we catch them and this doesn't happen to someone else. I know they already got others cars and house. Thank God that guy stopped to wake us up and my neighbor for helping us. My neighbor helped me save a 63,000 mile original 1990 GT. We pushed it out of the way while the others were burning.

Fenah

Crazy Greek Man
Established Member
LOCK AND LOAD
gun.gif
gun.gif
gun.gif
gun.gif
gun.gif
gun.gif
gun.gif
gun.gif
gun.gif
bang2.gif
bang2.gif
bang2.gif
bang2.gif
bang2.gif
bang2.gif

sscobra

Established Member
Yeah it really sucks. I'm so glad my family is ok. This was supposed to be a good weekend. I just got the body mods done to the 06 and got the new wheels in. Here is my prized possession showing them off(he's a mess).

32909_0012_182.jpg

Last edited:

Chris06GT

Established Member
Dude, I am sorry for you loss as well!!! That is crazy man....I am about an hour give or take from you, and you can call me anytime if you need help!!!! I like shooting guns...

EVO-lution

Established Member
WTF!!!! I would kill someone!! Is your garage door also damaged? what is that hanging down from it?

It looks like the fire spread and melted the garage door. As long as you and your family are alright bro. cars are replacable. wish you the best of luck with the whole situation and I'm sorry to see this. people are just straight a**holes nowadays.

dro

Stock 5.0 w/ mods > *
Established Member
Thanks for the headsup man. Glad your family is safe and i'm with chris. If you need some help i got an AR with A LOT of ammo and a very very iltempered GSD. So let me know if i can help. :beer::beer:

03Cobrra

Stroked,Screwed & Sprayed
Established Member
Sorry to see this is what the world is coming to these days...I would find these punks hang them from a tree, set them on fire and enjoy the show.

1Bad04Mystic

Established Member
Damn, I hope those a$$holes get what is coming to them. I would be staying up late somewhere nearby for the pieces of $hit to do it again

sscobra

Established Member
Thanks for all the support. It just ran on the local news. They have basically confirmed that it has been 12 counts. This weekend alone with mine and others causing about $110,000 in damage. Thanks for the offers. I might take you up on it when the time comes. We already got a bunch of pissed off family members and ex-military people ready to take action. God Bless you all!

Users who are viewing this thread