winter!

Tuffnuts23

Established Member
LOL. I hear you. I'm from Chicago. I'll visit in the summer, but I'm never moving back. I'm fine with the lack of "seasons" here in SoCal

Ill_W1N

Established Member
nice and sunny this past weekend in cali, was fun taking the car out :banana:

greenscobie86

Established Member
I'm right there with you OP. Visiting DFW for the weekend and all I could think of, is my poor Stang sitting under a huge mound of snow in NYC.

jojobee

Established Member
I' m 50 miles from Champlain NY and have 4-6 feet of snow on my yard...

No stang for me til April first, still time to order new parts..lol

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
The Shelby will not be coming out of the garage for another month if this keeps up. We are getting an additional 2-3 inches of snow right now.

The snow drifts in our backyard are so bad our Great Dane can walk over the top of the fence in some places.:nonono:

wF6qYk9.jpg

11_Ingot5.0

Established Member
Yeah I hear you. Couple of weeks ago it was 50 degrees on a sunday here on Long Island NY so I started to put on new parts but now my boss intake and cai are off and sitting in the engine bay under my car cover which is under 2ft of snow. I have a new hood that I received with a small chip that needs to get fixed but cant put it on the car nor will the car be driven in snow/salted roads and I don't have a pick-up or any friends with one. Also want to get my front bumper license plate hole removed. I have so many parts in the basement waiting to be installed getting annoyed that I have to wait.

turbosha

stirring the pot since'74
Established Member
The Shelby will not be coming out of the garage for another month if this keeps up. We are getting an additional 2-3 inches of snow right now.

The snow drifts in our backyard are so bad our Great Dane can walk over the top of the fence in some places.:nonono:

cool dog. we used to raise great danes back in the day. had one brindle color, looked like a tiger from 50 feet or so.

oh... and middle tn is just cold. no snow on the ground.

nosympathy

Boss 302
Established Member
Hit a deer 2 months ago. Took a month before the roads were clear enough to take it to the body shop. Been at the body shop since.

50-60* weather all week, hopefully this crap melts and I can pick up my car!!!

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
LOL, This is supposed to be a thread for bitching about the winter, but it's actually just full of sunny state people trolling the thread.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
LOL, This is supposed to be a thread for bitching about the winter, but it's actually just full of sunny state people trolling the thread.

Pretty much. Why not its posted in the wrong section anyway.

dormeas

Established Member
I too am ready for winter to end here in central IN, it's been a long and cold one. I hate it more and more every year. Though I will say there is something about only driving my nice cars from April to September that makes it more exciting or fun. Kinda like looking forward to the weekend...? Anyone else feel that way?

ICU 5.0

Established Member
I live in the midwest and enjoy my mustang all year round. Why dont you drive it in the winter? It isnt like it is a rare collectors car?

Users who are viewing this thread