Winter plans, projects?

golfprowanabe

Established Member
bassin247 said:
:lol: you guys arent buying into his shit. He couldn't fit into a c6.

:lol: :lol:

Yeah and he already has something fast. He just doesn't know how to make it GO fast!!!! :burn:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
golfprowanabe said:
:lol: :lol:

Yeah and he already has something fast. He just doesn't know how to make it GO fast!!!! :burn:

man..its bash on shadow today huh?

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
He needed 3' seat extenders to fit in his cobra. There is no way he could fit into a c6. I sat in a c6 at the expo. I'm actually thinking about getting one. I love the new headlights. I refuse to pay 50k though. Maybe if they have some awesome insentive. :shrug:

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
03ShadowCobra said:
I want something fast.

Jeff told me he usually doesn't keep a car for more than
two years.He mentioned a while ago that he may sell his
'03 Cobra. Yes, I believe he is serious.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
03ShadowCobra said:
I think it is. I have yet to sit in one though. If no new Lightning the the SRT-10 is looking good.

the $85k SRT-10 Viper? do u have any job openings? :lol:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Davesnake said:
I ordered my tires last night and MM aluminum steering rack bushings :pepper: I love this guy...

why aluminum steering rack bushings? im prolly stupid but usually the word "bushings" means rubber...

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:
why aluminum steering rack bushings? im prolly stupid but usually the word "bushings" means rubber...

Strait from MM

Improve your Mustang’s turn-in response by installing Maximum Motorsports’ steering rack bushings! They Increase the effect of Ackerman steering geometry by moving the steering rack rearward in the chassis and eliminate the steering rack movement allowed by rubber and urethane bushings. These precision-made bushings are CNC machined from heat-treated 6061 aluminum. Maximum Motorsports' research on bumpsteer proved that with a stock K-member, a center drilled bushing is best, whatever the ride height. When large changes in geometry have been made, as with the MM K-member, the correct use of offset steering rack bushings will relocate the rack to a position which makes it easier to correct the bumpsteer with the MM Adjustable Tie-Rod Ends.

Dave

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
so the turn response shoul dimprove some? what about feeling through the steering wheel? now that there is no rubber, it will send more shock up the shaft and probably onto your hands.

i dont know wwhat im talkin about...just trying to learn...

cjuni

Established Member
Pale Snake said:
26 spline input shaft and centerforce d/f clutch :burnout:

Ya I haven't hear many good things about Centerforce d/f clutch....you may want to try out Spec or Ram clutch.

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:
the $85k SRT-10 Viper? do u have any job openings? :lol:
No the truck one. ram SRT-10 I guess it's called. I have seen some in the 39k range with like 2,000 miles on them.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
03ShadowCobra said:
No the truck one. ram SRT-10 I guess it's called. I have seen some in the 39k range with like 2,000 miles on them.

umm..i htought u wanted somehting fast?? or is this fast and more your size?

Users who are viewing this thread