Winter plans, projects?

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:
60LB INJECTORS!!?? u gettin a KB or a Whipple? i htought u only had to bump them up when u idd that?

With the Apten ported Eaton and BF throttle body it took the fuel very close to the edge...that is why I installed the twin Focus pumps (phase I).

BUT...to answer your question about a blower upgrade...let's just say I will be ready to go if that does happen. ;-)

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Snakebite said:
With the Apten ported Eaton and BF throttle body it took the fuel very close to the edge...that is why I installed the twin Focus pumps (phase I).

BUT...to answer your question about a blower upgrade...let's just say I will be ready to go if that does happen. ;-)

really? pushin it huh...wow....wish i had the guts ot get pullied!!! but NOOOOOOO, i have ot be a track whore with a stock blower....haha

NHRACobra

Cobra guy
Established Member
Within the next few weeks my blower,TB, and plenum will be off to Stiezemeier for some surgury. Hoping to see some nice numbers :burnout: :banana:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
NHRACobra said:
Within the next few weeks my blower,TB, and plenum will be off to Stiezemeier for some surgury. Hoping to see some nice numbers :burnout: :banana:

there is a billetflow tb for sale on in the market... :rockon:

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
I have my Cobra all waxed up and it has a new oil and filter change,
that's it 'til spring for me.

Users who are viewing this thread