willow springs 4-19/20-08 with lasaac

racebronco2

Established Member
Ran with the shelby club with some friends. I have several short video that i will be posting. The first one will be running in the intermediate group and two of the faster mustangs, most of these cars are running "r" tires and i'm on bald mx's. The second will be running with the advanced group following couple porshes (one looks like a full race car). The third will be following a super snake gt500 (725hp). I will post them as i edit them, i will add music this time.

racebronco2

Established Member
Here is the first one, with music instead of wind noise.[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Following-a-couple-of-fast-mustangs_158173.htm"]Following a couple of fast mustangs. - Video[/ame]

racebronco2

Established Member
Here is the one with me chasing the super snake.
[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/SUPER-SNAKE-VS-COBRA_158274.htm"]SUPER SNAKE VS COBRA - Video[/ame]

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Love em!!!:banana::pepper:

Great choice of music too BTW!!:rockon::beer:

That front suspension must be awesome! That car would be insane on Kumho 710s, Hoosiers or something similar in grip!:bowdown:

racebronco2

Established Member
The transition from the new stuff to the existing pavement is a little bumpy and on the second run with the super snake spun his car trying to keep up with me ( he did keep it on the track thgough. My tires are hard and the new pavement is slippery that once i hit the new pavement the tires never stopped squealing til i was on the old stuff.

JohnnyBlaze

Established Member
Whats your current suspension setup in the rear right now? I was browsing through some of your older threads and saw you were running the MM stuff before and switched the front to the Agent47 setup, just wondering if you kept the MM in the rear or not.

I'm trying to figure out what suspension setup I want to use in my next Cobra. I was set on the MM Maximum grip box with the coilovers/k-member/FLSC's and all until I read your takes on the Agent 47 front suspension (I think it was the 1.15 skidpad that really caught my attention :eek::bowdown:). What would you recommend I go with for a car that will be street driven, and tracked occasionally (probably at least once every couple months)?

racebronco2

Established Member
Thats awesome Carlos, hopefully I'll get out there with you pretty soon

While your waiting for your car to get ready .... you could rent a gt-h. A friend rented one and to keep down the mileage he loaded it in his trailer and brought it to the track. I think the total miles driven was under 100 miles for the weekend.

racebronco2

Established Member
Whats your current suspension setup in the rear right now? I was browsing through some of your older threads and saw you were running the MM stuff before and switched the front to the Agent47 setup, just wondering if you kept the MM in the rear or not.

I'm trying to figure out what suspension setup I want to use in my next Cobra. I was set on the MM Maximum grip box with the coilovers/k-member/FLSC's and all until I read your takes on the Agent 47 front suspension (I think it was the 1.15 skidpad that really caught my attention :eek::bowdown:). What would you recommend I go with for a car that will be street driven, and tracked occasionally (probably at least once every couple months)?

The only mm stuff i have in the rear is the coil-overs. The front i had modular mustang racing k-member and a-arms with mm coil-overs, mm cc plates, steeda bumpsteer, steeda x2 balljoints. The 1.15g's were with kumho victor racers on a cold track with cold tires. I also pulled .98 with mx's on a cold track with cold tires.

As far as a recomendation it depends on where in the pack you want to be. With the mmr/mm stuff i was mid pack (around 20th out of 40 cars). With race tires i was in the top 15 or so. With the sla i am usually in the top 10. With the sla and race tires i am in the top 5 usually. Today i was at the nasa event running in hpde 3 in which all the top drivers run some type of "r" tire. We had 50 car in our group and after the 2nd session on my bald tires i was 6th. I will post some video of todays event. All the cars that passed me were on 'r' tires.

racebronco2

Established Member

The only mm stuff i have in the rear is the coil-overs. The front i had modular mustang racing k-member and a-arms with mm coil-overs, mm cc plates, steeda bumpsteer, steeda x2 balljoints. The 1.15g's were with kumho victor racers on a cold track with cold tires. I also pulled .98 with mx's on a cold track with cold tires.

As far as a recomendation it depends on where in the pack you want to be. With the mmr/mm stuff i was mid pack (around 20th out of 40 cars). With race tires i was in the top 15 or so. With the sla i am usually in the top 10. With the sla and race tires i am in the top 5 usually. Today i was at the nasa event running in hpde 3 in which all the top drivers run some type of "r" tire. We had 50 car in our group and after the 2nd session on my bald tires i was 6th. I will post some video of todays event. All the cars that passed me were on 'r' tires. So where would you like to place?

Users who are viewing this thread