Will this be worth it?

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
hey naz, theres a guy from down here that drives a 450hp, 500ftlb, methanol injected, nitrous, stage 3 skittle(srt4) thats always talking shit on my newedge(and all cobras), the only time i raced him was from a dig and i had two car lengths on him at 50mph and he had about three buslengths on me by 100, him and a group of guys are cruising up to san antonio tonight and staying all weekend, hes going to streetrace and thats what he does, the car looks stock except for the fmic with methanol fogger and he used to have some weird red rims but today he put on some cheap 5 spokes with bfg drag radials, its red wtih a couple stickers but you should go looking for him and show him how a real cobra runs. dont race him from a roll, hes damn near unbeatable and he ran somewhere in the tens at some ungodly mph, hes beat down some 650hp, kb cobras and shit but i think you can take him, just go from a dig. if you see him tell him that dirty canadian sent you, he'll know who i am, his names lester.

Nazman

Established Member
dirty_canadian said:
hey naz, theres a guy from down here that drives a 450hp, 500ftlb, methanol injected, nitrous, stage 3 skittle(srt4) thats always talking shit on my newedge(and all cobras), the only time i raced him was from a dig and i had two car lengths on him at 50mph and he had about three buslengths on me by 100, him and a group of guys are cruising up to san antonio tonight and staying all weekend, hes going to streetrace and thats what he does, the car looks stock except for the fmic with methanol fogger and he used to have some weird red rims but today he put on some cheap 5 spokes with bfg drag radials, its red wtih a couple stickers but you should go looking for him and show him how a real cobra runs. dont race him from a roll, hes damn near unbeatable and he ran somewhere in the tens at some ungodly mph, hes beat down some 650hp, kb cobras and shit but i think you can take him, just go from a dig. if you see him tell him that dirty canadian sent you, he'll know who i am, his names lester.
Ah....as much as I would like I can not since my car sits tranny less right now awaiting for my new Tranny to show up!!! :pop:

May be we could set it up for a run or two in the very near future but not later than the 10th of Mar since Ill be driving to Arizona and will be there for six weeks. While there I'm trying to set up a run with "CHINI" since he was talking some smack a couple of months ago and its time to make him pay. He said that he will be at Phoenix (Ill be at Sierra Vista just about 2 hours away). That's what happens when you talk smack and because you think that because you are away things will not come back and bite you! Well they will!

So, may be he could come over the night that I'm running that Buza here in SA (just before I depart to AZ).

650RW KBs? I have killed me a few of those here in SA. Bring him over. It would be interesting.

Naz

Nazman

Established Member

Snake Eyes

Established Member
Naz drop in some low compression pistons, and blow her. If you have the coin get a set of twins on her. I have always wanted to see how amazing a FR500 intake and a twin turbo setup would perform. Regardless of what you do DO NOT set a goal on how many psi you would run. With your intake and heads you will not run that many pounds of boost compared to a stock 99/01 because of your free flowing engine. Set a power goal then do the math of how much air and fuel you will need to achieve it. 9 psi on a bolt-on cobra would net you past 500 at the tires but you could probably do it with 6 or 7.

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
Nazman said:
Ah....as much as I would like I can not since my car sits tranny less right now awaiting for my new Tranny to show up!!! :pop:

May be we could set it up for a run or two in the very near future but not later than the 10th of Mar since Ill be driving to Arizona and will be there for six weeks. While there I'm trying to set up a run with "CHINI" since he was talking some smack a couple of months ago and its time to make him pay. He said that he will be at Phoenix (Ill be at Sierra Vista just about 2 hours away). That's what happens when you talk smack and because you think that because you are away things will not come back and bite you! Well they will!

So, may be he could come over the night that I'm running that Buza here in SA (just before I depart to AZ).

650RW KBs? I have killed me a few of those here in SA. Bring him over. It would be interesting.

Naz

what night are you gonna run that busa? and, lol how much would it cost me to have you port my lower fr500 intake? only the short runners, the long runners arent being used with my itb setup.

Users who are viewing this thread