Will i make 500 RWHP

dynobobstieg

Don't have the dyno sheet yet. Apparently the bypass valve that's on the drivers side of the blower is not opening and/or not sealing properly. From what i've read this can cause the air to cavitate in the blower causing power loss. Hopefully this is the problem. Anyone ever heard of this happening?

Give us a call we will walk you through any issues.
Thank You
Stiegemeier:burnout:
636-949-2275

rooster03

Established Member
With a 2.76 and a posi port I made 466. And my tuner said my stock MAF wasnt pegged. I have 60's BAP and a few other things. With the 4 lb lower depending on IAT's i dont see why you wont hit real close to 5...

wtsn8ke

Established Member
Thanks for chiming in, Bob. You actually talked to the shop doing the work after i suggested they call you. They are swapping the bypass valve on your recommedation tomorrow as you thought after speaking to them it may not be sealing properly. There was another thing bothering me...one of the two bolts that hold the bypass mechanism on the outside of the blower sheared off. Shop said it wouldn't be a problem with just the one bolt holding it on. Do you agree with this or could this cause some kind of play in the valve that could affect the seal??

Users who are viewing this thread