Wife's Student Thinks Communism is Great

RED2003COBRA

Established Member
Living up in Washington has been quite an experience, but we've achieved a new level for this jacked up state. Wife's a teacher and she had a high school student tell her that Communism is great and how democracy sucks. He was claiming how successful all commie govts are. She tried explaining to him what Communism means and how his life would be different under communism. She basically got him to admit that his parents have these opinions and he's adopting their views. What is wrong with these people. I swear I just want to beat some sense into them.

Lance :nonono: :nonono:

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
Do it. Beat some sence into them. I think we all need to. I was in highschool only 7 years ago, and the kids basically seemed normal. It was once said that there is a generation trend. By this I mean in the late 40's to early 50's there were the baby boomers that grew up under strict discipline. When they were teens, they became hippies, did their drugs, and hated the government as a form of rebellion. Their kids turned out to be more on the strict side. Parents of the stricter nature in the late 80's had kids who are the ones you are talking about today. These are the hippie kids of the modern era. Except, replace "hippies" with "emo-goth kids". These views are backed by only generalizations though.

Also, remember kids know everything there is to know about everything, and they are always correct.

slo-ryd

SCT Certified
Established Member
It's my belief that people are entitled to their opinions so long as I don't have to listen to their whiney asses or support them in any way. :bash:

Your wife could also offer his folks a free plane ticket out of this living hell :-D

Last edited:

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
WHITESVTCOBRA said:
Well communism in theory is actually a very good idea

You are now on the government's black list. Sorry to inform you.

1Day-ACobra said:
That's the least of Washington's problems. Did you know it's legal to have sex with an animal in that state as long as you don't harm the animal in the process? No bs.

:lol: :lol:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
1Day-ACobra said:
That's the least of Washington's problems. Did you know it's legal to have sex with an animal in that state as long as you don't harm the animal in the process? No bs.

Leave it to an Englishman to know that :banana:

WHITESVTCOBRA said:
Well communism in theory is actually a very good idea, but in the real world would never work due to greed.

In theory, in a fantasy world, where everyone is content being the same and having no desire to have ambitious ideas. That plain of existence, is definitely not on our planet. Fact is we aren't content and our prime concern as humans is not if other people's needs are being met. We are selfish, self centered and easily manipulated into living a life with all kinds of vices and extras that we don't need. Thats why communism is seen as an ideology of oppression. Democracy isn't the greatest form of gov't, but its probably better than all the other alternatives.

1Day-ACobra

I'm workin on it
Established Member
FordSVTFan said:
Leave it to an Englishman to know that :banana:

Oh do behave.

Hahaha I heard it during this fiasco that happened like...last year sometime. A guy had been killed by a horse that he had allowed to mount him (yes, that means he let the horse **** him). He sustained massive internal trauma and died in the hospital.

Now the way they found out was the guy's friend who VIDEOTAPED THE WHOLE THING (i'm already feeling queasy) called 911. They were apparently screwing the horse and then this clown decided to try and receive it (he was a Boeing engineer too, how ****ed up is that?)

Anyway on the radio I heard the guy bust out with that fact: you can't be charged with a criminal act for screwing an animal in WA unless the animal was hurt, so the guy who videotaped it and had partaken at some point got off free. What, in the ****?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

RED2003COBRA

Established Member
1Day-ACobra said:
Oh do behave.

Hahaha I heard it during this fiasco that happened like...last year sometime. A guy had been killed by a horse that he had allowed to mount him (yes, that means he let the horse **** him). He sustained massive internal trauma and died in the hospital.

Now the way they found out was the guy's friend who VIDEOTAPED THE WHOLE THING (i'm already feeling queasy) called 911. They were apparently screwing the horse and then this clown decided to try and receive it (he was a Boeing engineer too, how ****ed up is that?)

Anyway on the radio I heard the guy bust out with that fact: you can't be charged with a criminal act for screwing an animal in WA unless the animal was hurt, so the guy who videotaped it and had partaken at some point got off free. What, in the ****?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Yeah, that happened about 10 minutes from where we live.

On another note, we enjoy so many freedoms that we take for granted that are not possible in a commuist society.

Lance

Mport_KLR

just a gt;)
Established Member
1Day-ACobra said:
Did you know it's legal to have sex with an animal in that state as long as you don't harm the animal in the process? No bs.
The_More_You_Know.jpg

UCBeau

i had a friend who went off to college and became a communist. i gave up trying to talk to him because he sounded like a broken record.

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
I for one, am more than priveledged to be a "non-Communist". Give me a break, that kid isn't old enough to know what the hell it would have been like growing up in an Eastern Communist country. You can bet your @ss if he did, he would think Democracy is a much better option.

My granddaddy had his own land stripped from underneath him by a Communist regime. His options were give it up or get shot - your call on wanting to live in a world where the govt. runs your life, what you do in your spare time (restrictions), where you work, and forget about a Cobra.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
SVTkel said:
I for one, am more than priveledged to be a "non-Communist". Give me a break, that kid isn't old enough to know what the hell it would have been like growing up in an Eastern Communist country. You can bet your @ss if he did, he would think Democracy is a much better option.

My granddaddy had his own land stripped from underneath him by a Communist regime. His options were give it up or get shot - your call on wanting to live in a world where the govt. runs your life, what you do in your spare time (restrictions), where you work, and forget about a Cobra.
Communism was a great source of appreciative immigrants.

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
People in America who think communism is great = more stupid than a 3rd grade education bubba.

Why you ask?

Because the continue to live here when they say another way or place is better. It would be good ridance if she was a student of her own principles and move to a communist country. You know, like North Korea where cannibalism goes on. Or Cuba, where people risk there lives just to get out. Or China, again, where between 70 million people got killed, all in the name of communism ( aka the state ).

Communism rules! :xpl:

stupid is as stupid does

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
jamz said:
Or China, again, where between 70 million people got killed, all in the name of communism ( aka the state ).
I really like the forced abortions that China has, our leftist women would love to have them in charge!

Users who are viewing this thread