Why would you do this to a Cobra?

Maverick-4

Established Member
Looks like the real deal, check out the larger discs on the front wheel.. I feel awful for the awesome car it could have been before this idiot screwed it up..

MysticRob

Established Member
The diffuser gives it a nasty looking overbite, and that side-exhaust is god-awful. And that's the first 'vert I've seen where the styling bar looks out of place -- maybe it should be painted that red and white barber pole color too. And what the hell is that red painted arch on what looks like the passenger side dash?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The guy probably has money and went for an extreme body kit. If those are TF wheels that would support my guess, as they aren't cheap. WAY too extreme for my tastes, but.....the owner probably loves the heck out of it and that's all that matters.

Thanks for posting OP. I don't understand how a person can do all that to a mustang and stare at their car and say, "Wow that looks so much better than stock now!"

Also, just a personal observation so hopefully no one gets mad...in NJ we have some of the most stupid looking mustangs that have altered with body kits and pain jobs similar to the one in the OP's pick. And time and time again, the driver looks like someone from South of the Border. And with the ones that I've actually had a few words with...they either speak some form of spanish or have a spanish accent. It just baffles me to see all these mutilated mustangs and we have so many in our state.

9150notch

Established Member
I would classify that intersection more as Larghetto than Clearwater and that makes sense. I knew exactly where that was when I saw that pic. I grew up in that area.
Oh and that car is awful!

Users who are viewing this thread