Why is everyone selling..

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
For me at least I have no state taxes I pay, Full coverage values at $40,000 is $484 year. Thats it. Zero monthly cost. She's sits and doesn't bother anyone.

I always tell my friends and family. I hate driving the Cobra but I love looking at it like the movie Gran Torino

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
IMG_0356.jpeg
I bought mine because it’s what I’ve always wanted. I get attached to cars too easily because I’m not made of money and can’t just go buy another one. It takes sacrifice for me to own it so I’m not selling mine unless I have to feed my family…which in this economy and the state of the tech industry, I may have to someday…

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
If (when) I decide I want more power I'm pretty sure it won't be in the Cobra. I know guys have made them faster, but like you said, you start losing drivability. IMO I'm on the cusp of being a little dangerous. A lot more platforms are way more stable at higher power levels. I get a lot of people enjoy the analogue feel.

My daughter has become interested in the 2019 Bullitts and me being the supportive dad I am I looked through Procharger's website just in case she needed options. They're talking about mid 600's on pump gas with the basic kit. It's hard to argue with that.
I haven't lost one bit of driveability with my cobra. It drives like stock and that's not an exaggeration.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
So does mine except it needs gas every other time I drive it.
Wish I had that problem.....I haven't taken mine out yet this year. Which usually is very uncommon.

I'm debating on draining out the 91 for ethanol. It's probably still at 70% at the pump.

01yellercobra

Established Member
I haven't lost one bit of driveability with my cobra. It drives like stock and that's not an exaggeration.

As does mine at it's current level. When I talk about more power I'm talking 4 digit level. I know it's possible with this car. But there are options better suited for that.

The gas gauge is the fastest moving gauge though.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
As does mine at it's current level. When I talk about more power I'm talking 4 digit level. I know it's possible with this car. But there are options better suited for that.

The gas gauge is the fastest moving gauge though.
Gotcha.

I have zero use for 4 digit hp. It's crazy, years ago I could have 500hp in a fox and run bottom 10's in the 1/4. Now everyone needs 1,000+rwhp and barely dips in the 9's.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Gotcha.

I have zero use for 4 digit hp. It's crazy, years ago I could have 500hp in a fox and run bottom 10's in the 1/4. Now everyone needs 1,000+rwhp and barely dips in the 9's.

I'll admit I have no real use for it either. But after riding in my buddies 1000hp Supra I know I'm going to have something someday.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I'll admit I have no real use for it either. But after riding in my buddies 1000hp Supra I know I'm going to have something someday.
I'm the opposite . I generally just like cruising, even in stock 225hp cars. I don't mind wrenching on cars, but always having to fix stuff gets old.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Wish I had that problem.....I haven't taken mine out yet this year. Which usually is very uncommon.

I'm debating on draining out the 91 for ethanol. It's probably still at 70% at the pump.

Ours is till E70 too, at least it was a month ago. It might be better now that it’s June. I’ll test it this week.

Goocher0310th

Established Member
Mine is going to be for sale soon also. My reasoning is it’s a 13k mile 10th and I don’t drive it enough. I don’t feel safe driving the car and parking it anywhere except a car show, so I guess I’d rather have the money than a garage ornament.

I’ll get another one eventually and it will have more miles and not be a mint car where I can drive it to work and not worry about it.

LS WUT

Established Member
Mine is going to be for sale soon also. My reasoning is it’s a 13k mile 10th and I don’t drive it enough. I don’t feel safe driving the car and parking it anywhere except a car show, so I guess I’d rather have the money than a garage ornament.

I’ll get another one eventually and it will have more miles and not be a mint car where I can drive it to work and not worry about it.
I understand, sorry to hear it though man. I wish you the best of luck sir

Goocher0310th

Established Member
I understand, sorry to hear it though man. I wish you the best of luck sir
Appreciate that, thank you. My buddy Rob has it at his shop in WPB, he’s going to be taking care of the sale for me. He has a lift and can more readily answer questions, calls.

I don’t have much access to my phone while I’m working each day, so I decided to have him help me with the sale.

Users who are viewing this thread