Why do Americans think America is the greatest country in the world?

Fassssst

Established Member
Shadowstang03GT ... sorry , but Canada is not the one that sucks , but every true Canadian knows that the french suck & the province of Quebec most definitely SUCKS . You might be surprised how close the standard of living is between the U.S. & Canada really is . You guys SHOULD be very proud of your country , just as we are of ours . I think we have the 2 best countries on the planet ... PERIOD !!! Of course , U.S.A. is #1 . And , obviously Cobra and Mustang owners are #1 !!!!!!

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
Shadowstang03GT ... sorry , but Canada is not the one that sucks , but every true Canadian knows that the french suck & the province of Quebec most definitely SUCKS . You might be surprised how close the standard of living is between the U.S. & Canada really is . You guys SHOULD be very proud of your country , just as we are of ours . I think we have the 2 best countries on the planet ... PERIOD !!! Of course , U.S.A. is #1 . And , obviously Cobra and Mustang owners are #1 !!!!!!

Good post man.

fleshmcfilth123

Established Member
Completely off-topic but I love your GT! I wish they hadn't made all of the Mustangs look like Shelby's the front end on yours suits it!

Thanks and I totally agree. You always love the style you own but in my opinion the 11-12 GT is the perfect Mustang.

However, America is the greatest country that ever was, if you disagree I'm sorry you don't live here and don't understand. It's not perfect but I've been to other countries and as much as I love other cultures 'Murica is just ****ing great.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member

Spot on. Great post:beer:

Fassssst

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments guys , and I know 99% of us on here would agree with the GOOD posts on this topic . I honestly believe that the rest of the world looks to the U.S. for leadership among other things . You would be hard pressed to find that PERFECT country , but the States ( and Canada in a small way ) are actually as close as you can get . ESPECIALLY in comparison to ANY OTHER civilized western country . Freedom is sometimes something we take very much for granted in our 2 beautiful countries . Just imagine if we had NO freedom . THAT is a very scary thought . Anyway , have a great day gentlemen !!

nelos04

Established Member
the constitution. but we are losing our freedoms and seems like we don't really care we are letting our gov walk all over us so sad.This country is not what it was decades ago wish I lived then, if someone has invented a time machine out there dont be selfish let me know ;)

truefiveo

Established Member
the constitution. but we are losing our freedoms and seems like we don't really care we are letting our gov walk all over us so sad.This country is not what it was decades ago wish I lived then, if someone has invented a time machine out there dont be selfish let me know ;)

I don't know about a time machine, but i'm pretty sure we all can pitch in to buy you a passport so you can move to another country and quit whining :shrug:

There are always options;-)

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Disney World, Iron City Beer, Hot Wings, Football (American, not that pussy ass Euro crap), Hot Dogs with Sauerkraut and Jalapenos, and Peopleofwalmart.com

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

:beer: I will drink a Molsons to that ;-)

5pointohh

ballin' on a budget
Established Member
I can think of 27 reasons why America is the greatest country in the world. If your not familiar with them, (which I'm sure your not) google United States consitution amendments.

Edit: U.S > Canada

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
This guy...

America is so full of badassery that even our flag has a confirmed kill! God Bless America and NO PLACE ELSE!

[AmericanSarcasimthatmostCandaiansdon'tget]F'n Canadian asking why American's think America is awesome... shhhhh, that's satire at its best. I am that guy that you hate or that guy that you say makes all Americans look bad and I'm ****in proud of it. It's not blind patriotism, it's just fact. It's in the Geneva Convention, you can look it up. [/AmericanSarcasim]

Last edited:

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
Back to back world war champs!!!

:rockon:

sticker,375x360.png

Users who are viewing this thread