WHY DID SOMEONE NOT TELL ME!

ACESnEIGHTS

Established Member
So I get in my 2015 GT to move it so I can get mower out. Done this for two years now, and discover by accident that the steering wheel telescopes! WTF!!!!! Why on earth did no one tell me about this? I sat in the driveway pushing it in and out in and out, like a kid that see's a shiny coin for the first time! I cried like a baby............

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ford spends money printing & supplying an owner's manual, now if they could find a way to get to get owners to read it !!!
I laughed at Reaper's post, and then at yours. LOL. Yeah, I guess if the owner didn't read that part of the Owner's Manual they probably might never find that adjustment lever, especially if they didn't buy it new from a dealer (who usually would point that feature out). Good thing my dealer showed me the lever, because I had to adjust the wheel all the way to the top for the most comfortable position. The factory setting was too low for me and my knees always hit the wheel when getting into the car.

ACESnEIGHTS

Established Member
Oh I used the lever to tilt up and down since day 1, had know idea that you could push the wheel in and out.........starting to tear up again...I gota go

thehunterooo

Established Member
Oh I used the lever to tilt up and down since day 1, had know idea that you could push the wheel in and out.........starting to tear up again...I gota go

LOL I did not know it slid in and out either, had to go out and try it myself :)

With the wheel pushed it would rub against my knee hopefully this will help!

ACESnEIGHTS

Established Member
Owner's Manual? Please! yep first page I turned to was about the steering wheel.............not! Line lock burn outs Hell ya!

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
4 years now and 11k miles on my '14 GT and I have no idea how to use the voice commands for sync. I'm too busy having fun on my 6 mile commute to care. So I understand completely how this can happen.

Users who are viewing this thread