Why did my thread get deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
My thoughts on this is how in bed is SVTP with FoMoCo? I'm sure Fordservice like any "sponsor" pays to be on this site. This reminds me of some of the issues with Amazon Tuning.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
My thoughts on this is how in bed is SVTP with FoMoCo? I'm sure Fordservice like any "sponsor" pays to be on this site. This reminds me of some of the issues with Amazon Tuning.

Did you not read this?

Not sure, I had asked for a post in there to be deleted, as I couldn't do it. I think it got deleted by mistake, and I just put it back up.

black99lightnin, take off your tin foil hat.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

Has absolutely nothing to do with it. I asked for a post (mine) to be deleted, and it was misinterpreted that I wanted the whole thread deleted. "Fordservice" doesn't pay, and isn't a approved vendor.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Did you not read this?

black99lightnin, take off your tin foil hat.

not understanding how a thread could be deleted if it wasn't the OP that asked? You've offered more help regarding my car than Ford has. I could PM you the actual PM I received....

BTW, I'm fond of foil.

Last edited:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Nice tone. I got two infractions for similar remarks. And can't read, can't comprehend, tin foil hat.....

How can you tell my tone? It was posted a few times what this issue was, but you seem to want to make it something it wasn't. Drop it!

SOVACobra03

I have an addiction......
Established Member
I think svtp is a ford ran site lead by the men in black and headquarter in area 51......... dude let it go already

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
So many conspiracy theorist here.

It was an accident.
The delete post and delete thread buttons look a lot alike and are not far apart from each other. It happens from time to time and when realized it was put back.

However, the OP should have PMd a staff member about it instead of creating this thread.

impactblue

Established Member
So many conspiracy theorist here.

It was an accident.
The delete post and delete thread buttons look a lot alike and are not far apart from each other. It happens from time to time and when realized it was put back.

However, the OP should have PMd a staff member about it instead of creating this thread.

I apologize. I have a hard time signing in online for some reason so I use the tapatalk app. I had no way to search members names. Your who I was going to message.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
No big deal.
If you think browsing with tapatalk is bad you should try to moderate on it.

Most likely how that mistake happened. lol

I've done some things that I just had to give up on trying to fix until I got back to a PC.
Talk about a cluster,,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread