Why did my thread get deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

zinc03svt

Big Red
Established Member
Your the guy that had the 2015 interior fire? Good question. Maybe SID was pressured (or took it apon himself) to remove it due to bad press on Ford's darling new pony car. Lol. Keep at it and let the truth reveal (politics) itself...

heatsoaked12

Established Member
A 2015 car catches FIRE, a forum member graciously warns the fellow members and expresses his thoughts professionally and then the thread gets deleted? That sounds like the absolute last thing that should happen on a forum....especially this forum. If someone could let me know what he did wrong so that I don't make the same mistake?!?!?

Alien STI

Established Member
He didn't do anything, if he did they should have warned him and removed that part. This probably just has to do with Ford not wanting to loose sales etc for a flaming 15 when adjusting the seats llol.

impactblue

Established Member
Your the guy that had the 2015 interior fire? Good question. Maybe SID was pressured (or took it apon himself) to remove it due to bad press on Ford's darling new pony car. Lol. Keep at it and let the truth reveal (politics) itself...

A 2015 car catches FIRE, a forum member graciously warns the fellow members and expresses his thoughts professionally and then the thread gets deleted? That sounds like the absolute last thing that should happen on a forum....especially this forum. If someone could let me know what he did wrong so that I don't make the same mistake?!?!?

He didn't do anything, if he did they should have warned him and removed that part. This probably just has to do with Ford not wanting to loose sales etc for a flaming 15 when adjusting the seats llol.

Feel like I'm in highschool again Fml

impactblue

Established Member
Walk in the dealer and buy 2 2015 mustangs and it only takes 2 weeks for them to turn on you. Probably would do the same thing if it happened in the driveway the day I bought it

impactblue

Established Member
Depending on what the dealer tells me today ford may have lost my buisiness. I don't imagine it's going to be good because if this had a good outcome they would want everyone to know I was taken care of

Last edited:

ridenfish39

Established Member
I have a lot of issues with my car and have been treated like shit by multiple dealers. I think I'm done with ford after this. It's a shame because I really like the mustang.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Could they ever prove what caused it?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Lin hoping for an answer today

I gotcha. From Ford's point of view, if they can't prove that whatever caused it was due to design or poor workmanship....they won't do anything about it.

While that's unfortunate, if that's the answer you get, I would go to another dealership and see if they can prove the cause of the fire to be something covered under warranty.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Not sure, I had asked for a post in there to be deleted, as I couldn't do it. I think it got deleted by mistake, and I just put it back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread