Whose car is this?

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
and everyone has a right to express their personal opinion. PERIOD.

"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen." - Harry Truman

And your personal opinion is like a asshole...everyone got one. - some random person.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
He has wider fenders on the front not just to fit wider wheels but also to run a 1 1/2 wheel spacers for his steering mod, for drifting.
I dont think he built the fenders himself, but the missing third light is because of his radiator that is in the trunk.

For all the haters

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j7w548QBzgI

Looks like it worked fine before the ****-ugly fenders were glued on. :p

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Cool to see him still rocking it and doing more shit(in a nice way) to his cobra. Last time I saw it was ages ago while it still looked like a regular Cobra.

Thinking back on it, think the last time I saw him at a meet was 4-5 years ago. Think it only had the wing at the time.
Appearance could be better, but w/e, he did those things to improve the car functionally.

94_Vert

Established Member
I guess I don't get drifting, why participate in a motor sport that's totally subjective. When one of the first mods you have to do is a better emergency brake, it seems counter productive.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Not a huge fan of the fender choice, there is probable some more attractive options out there but hey if he likes them. The wing, although large I'd imagine does help keep the rear end down.

Either way the guys pretty damn good behind the wheel!

ViciousJay

Established Member
I saw this monstrosity today and figured the person had to frequent this forum. It was a sad day.

Approaching it as I saw the custom third brake light and what looks to be some sort of hard top. The front wheels stuck out a few inches more than the back. Looks like the replica Cobra R wing is sad to be a part of it.:

16610031067_7b5de43f2b_b.jpg

Custom fenders with perfectly matched paint:

16629771528_77e7ca3e9e_b.jpg

Stickers everywhere and custom cowl cover delete:

16817324425_7e38ef40b5_b.jpg

Active aero:

16631206729_526ae16568_b.jpg
iNZ1vSq.gif

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Yep thats is my buds car, it is a race/ drift car, it is not a show car for sure but i bet it would bit everybodys car on a race track.
Function over looks. And the wheels color is alot of race pads brake dust
Front fender are wider so he can run 10.5 wide wheels and turn without rubbing, my car when is setup for drifting does not look good too, it is not about the looks

Yup.. Will has been drifting for years, and can likely outdrift anybody on this site. He's good people

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I guess I don't get drifting, why participate in a motor sport that's totally subjective. When one of the first mods you have to do is a better emergency brake, it seems counter productive.

Probably because he likes doing it. Its fun to him.

If you only do things with your car because others tell you its the cool thing to do, you are doing it wrong.

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
Yup.. Will has been drifting for years, and can likely outdrift anybody on this site. He's good people
Wrong. This is svtp. Everyone can drive better, drift better, and build a better car than will. Also can bench press more weight, pull more bitches and make double his income. So there's no room for Will on this forum.

elcobrita

Established Member
He has wider fenders on the front not just to fit wider wheels but also to run a 1 1/2 wheel spacers for his steering mod, for drifting.
I dont think he built the fenders himself, but the missing third light is because of his radiator that is in the trunk.

For all the haters

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j7w548QBzgI

That looks like fun. Good for Will! Seems like he's put in a lot of time into his car.
Some people like Will are out enjoying their car while others enjoy it in their garage. To each their own I guess.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
The guy can drive for sho. I understand the need for more steering angle on the car because stock it absolutely sucks. Takes almost 4 lanes to do a uturn unless you whip it around with throttle.

However the car is ugly to me with the body pieces chosen. It's not my car though and if he likes it that is all that matters really.

Users who are viewing this thread