Whose car is this?

Snake Plissken

Established Member
Yo, yo, yo...

The deck lid is 6cly./GT. All that "work" and they didn't do the easy wiring for that brake light? (Cobra plug is different, led)

Last edited:

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I went on the site and besides the ugly wing you all can talk as much crap as you want that car is sick. The reason it has the ugly hard top is because there seams to be a radiator in the spot were the top would go. the cage looks sick and i bet that chassis has no flex can't believe the looks like a spider comment, and I believe the front bumper and fenders are supposed to be functional.

Yeah sick is right, as in ugly sick. I could give a crap really, it's just another cobra down the toilet and makes mine worth a little more.

brunocobratt

Established Member
Yep thats is my buds car, it is a race/ drift car, it is not a show car for sure but i bet it would bit everybodys car on a race track.
Function over looks. And the wheels color is alot of race pads brake dust
Front fender are wider so he can run 10.5 wide wheels and turn without rubbing, my car when is setup for drifting does not look good too, it is not about the looks

Last edited:

Just_A_GT

Established Member
Function over looks. And the wheels color is alot of race pads brake dust

So besides having terrible taste, is he against washing his car too? You'd think having a body kit as hideous as that one he'd at least take the time to drive through a car wash to help it look..not so disgusting.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Pretty funny listening to all you guys knock Wills car like yours is any better. Who cares what he did with his car? Isn't his decision. To do what he wants with it? It may not look like yours or most of the other Cobras out there but I can say with confidence that his car would outperform all of your cars on the track. Not only that but Will would easily outdrive any of you guys too.

If you look at the parts he designed and built by himself you'd realize the talent he's got. While most of you buy parts for your cars he engineers them, builds them and installs them himself.

How many of you can say that about your cars?

Georgie

Established Member
This dude is probably a WAY better driver than the op...just saying. But yeah it does look like shit! Do yall think that maybe the fenders are actually purpose built?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
All this hate...

I don't even think it looks that bad.

71catruck

Established Member
The only thing I would change is the wing to an actual cobra r. It has no door panels or center console, just a dash. the car looks to be stripped of all unnecessary things to go fast and performe, such as a third brake light.

SOVACobra03

I have an addiction......
Established Member
Pretty funny listening to all you guys knock Wills car like yours is any better. Who cares what he did with his car? Isn't his decision. To do what he wants with it? It may not look like yours or most of the other Cobras out there but I can say with confidence that his car would outperform all of your cars on the track. Not only that but Will would easily outdrive any of you guys too.

If you look at the parts he designed and built by himself you'd realize the talent he's got. While most of you buy parts for your cars he engineers them, builds them and installs them himself.

How many of you can say that about your cars?
I respect that he maybe a good driver and that he builds his own part and such but you think a guy with that much skills and brain power could have not riced it out..... I've seen PLENTY of race cars that looked nice. No reason he couldn't have made this one do the same. Hell my buddies dirt cars look better than this car.

froush

Established Member
If he built all these parts himself then he was super lazy installing them. At least line up the fenders and make them look halfway like they belong. Iroush is running 335s on all 4 corners and his car looks fantastic. This on the other hand.......I can't say a whole lot of good things about. I don't mind when people do their own thing but this looks like he's neglected the poor car

Ineedav8

Established Member
Nope I personally seen it in person and think its a kick ass car I thought it was cool what he did with it would I do it to my own nope but give the man props atleast its not lowered with a pulley swap like a million other termi's

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
I forsee this getting moved to sd sometime

DGladhill

Established Member
The only thing I would change is the wing to an actual cobra r. It has no door panels or center console, just a dash. the car looks to be stripped of all unnecessary things to go fast and performe, such as a third brake light.

Driving on a public road with no 3rd brake light is no bueno.

tisk tisk

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I respect that he maybe a good driver and that he builds his own part and such but you think a guy with that much skills and brain power could have not riced it out..... I've seen PLENTY of race cars that looked nice. No reason he couldn't have made this one do the same. Hell my buddies dirt cars look better than this car.

Nice you to may be ugly to another and vice versa. In the end I really don't think he would care what any of you guys think about the looks of it.

slow90coupe

Established Member
I bet he enjoys the car more than 95% of the people on here enjoy their own 03-04 Cobra.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I bet he enjoys the car more than 95% of the people on here enjoy their own 03-04 Cobra.

This. Purist city in here lol. Don't get me wrong the car isn't pretty, but if its built to function and drive the wheels off it, then all the power to him :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread