Who's the kid from Dallas Area w/ Black 03 Cobra

True_stang

Banned
i believe this si me, not to sure, i try not to loud mouth to many people. but im sure there is other people in this area with black 03 cobras

Bazuko

Established Member
True_stang said:
i believe this si me, not to sure, i try not to loud mouth to many people. but im sure there is other people in this area with black 03 cobras
lol., not many people? :rollseyes .

StockVette

Established Member
True_stang said:

So do you run for
100_bill.gif

???????????

redsvt

Banned
I will run for hun. but you have to race my truck first then if you beat the truck you are worthy enough for the cobra. :loser: coming to a SVT site trying to find a race sheesh :poke:

StockVette

Established Member
SVT4 said:
I will run for hun. but you have to race my truck first then if you beat the truck you are worthy enough for the cobra. :loser: coming to a SVT site trying to find a race sheesh :poke:

Hey, if my car isnt worthy enough for your cobra, I guess you are getting $100.

Keep your truck parked, Im not going to waste my time.

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
a stock vette wants to race a Cobra. ROGLMFAO!!! Good luck buddy. You had better have a 2001+ zo6 or you should go home. If you have a stock c5, then bring it, and ill race you in my car. I only put 360rwhp, so im easy. If you have a death wish, then i will call Mike or Coleman, and your ass will be begging to not have challanged a cobra in a stock car. :D :wf: :loser:

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
read the whole thing and i assume ur not stock....but i still have faith in my cars. :burn:

Last edited:

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
and ill get you set up with ken if you want to work on the injection. Let me know.

coleman

Established Member
yes! i really do need to speak with someone that has already used to it temper sales literature with real world experience!!!

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Venix said:
a stock vette wants to race a Cobra. ROGLMFAO!!! Good luck buddy. You had better have a 2001+ zo6 or you should go home. If you have a stock c5, then bring it, and ill race you in my car. I only put 360rwhp, so im easy. If you have a death wish, then i will call Mike or Coleman, and your ass will be begging to not have challanged a cobra in a stock car. :D :wf: :loser:
I'll take that challenge in my stock Vette... it is 100% stock, I ran with a 480RW Cobra from this board last night... :thumbsup:

coleman

Established Member
Our next GTG is this Tuesday evening just North of 190 on Coit ... @ 8:30pm
Then there's another GTG this Saturday @ Red Hot and Blue 1pm on Saturday :)

Why is it that when one stresses that they have a "stock" car, it's often not so?

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
my car is 100% stock and i have slaughtered c5s, so i dont see your stock anything keeping up with a 480rwhp cobra. Thats viper territory, and im sorry to tell you, but a corvette is not going to run a viper. Modded...which you most likely are....then maybe.

And coleman...ill call him in a little to set osmething up.

Users who are viewing this thread