Who's Sprayin?

tooquick

Established Member
Had my 2011 5.0 for a month now.Thinking of putting the bottle on it soon.Was wondering who else here is spraying and what kind of times you are running and what kit u r using.Thinking of gettin the NX express throttle body kit.

nocobrafornow

Established Member
if you plan on buying one of the plate kits i would buy the Nitrous Outlet kit. you are talking about the same amount of money really but you get better stuff. the NX kit looks to have the solanoids mounted to the plate but are very small and will not flow nearly as good as the NO ones, which means if you ever want to step up the amount of nitrous you you want to spray you will have to upgrade. the NO pieces will flow and support 400hp out of the box and everything mounts cleanly and fits under the stock cover. the only thing i would say you need is some type of TPS base activation system, the micro switch that come with it sucks. i have this kit now just haven't put it on yet. you should check out thier website Nitrous Outlet » Online Catalog » Nitrous Outlet 11+ Mustang GT Hardline Plate System (No Bottle) .hope this link works, this is the kit i have now, but i also have thier switch panel that mounts all the switches in the console. hope this helps.

tooquick

Established Member
Thanks I check that kit like you have.I think I like it better than the NX kit I was talking about.Let me know how it works for you if you are installing it soon.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
nitrous loves hot temps lol.
the nitrous outlet is the kit i will probably end up with. its very nice.

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
I love my nitrous outlet kit with hardline. On 100 shot, cai, midpipe, and cat back ran 6.97 in the 1/8. Ran a 200 shot but never at the track, it moves out on that tho.

GoneNsixty

Established Member
4c7ba600-e006-ebe8.jpg

Love my kit. 7.11@98 in the 1/8th but it was also like 96 degrees outside
100 shot was 488/475

tooquick

Established Member
Going to the track Friday hopin for 8.0 ~7.9 1\8th mile before
I bolt on a kit.1/4 mile track 2hrs away.

konradr

Ford Mustang
Established Member
Just sprayed a quarter of corn for aphids. Little buggers are everywhere.

351inside

Established Member
Are you guys switching plugs for a 100shot? If so what are you guys using? Can u use tr6?

Alao my kit has two options for a100shot, one with 45 psi fuel, and one for 55psifuel,which one is better

Bad Intention

Established Member
There was two guys spraying there cars local to me. One had 125 shot i saw him make at least 30 passes never had any trouble he ran 10.70's @ 125.
The other guy had 150 with race gas. Never ran better than 10.88. last time he took it to the track he blew a window in the block . He broke the a rod in half and it slaped the valve and did whole lot of damage. Best advice if you going to spray get you a A/F guage and a good tune.

Users who are viewing this thread