Who's Silver 03/04 Cobra in West Chester??

vipergts281

Established Member
So did anyone go to Hooters today?

As it turns out, I could have made it, not a damn thing to do today.

Btw, I saw another friggin 03/04 Cobra yesterday. It was Redfire with DE tags and 95 Cobra R rims, and it sounded nice. Yikes, that is about the 6th one I've seen in the past 6 weeks or so. That's actuallly alot.

Shoregtp

Established Member
If any of your guys meet up let me know....ill take a ride to W Chester or philly to see some snakes....love those cars....

Greg

mystic04

Established Member
i was at mike's place helping lou and 5.0 snake change mike's x-pipe back to his catted pipe.So no hooters for us on sunday.

vipergts281

Established Member
mystic04 said:
i was at mike's place helping lou and 5.0 snake change mike's x-pipe back to his catted pipe.So no hooters for us on sunday.
Well we'll have to get together soon. I really need a stress relieving GTG and cruise.

mystic04

Established Member
start to set something up gene for this weekend if the weather is going to hold out .saturday they are calling for 54 so let's see if we can make this happen

Stangette03

JC's Jules
Established Member
mystic04 said:
start to set something up gene for this weekend if the weather is going to hold out .saturday they are calling for 54 so let's see if we can make this happen
I'll be watching football at 4:30pm and 8pm on Saturday, and 1 & 4pm on Sunday.... so how about early Saturday or late Sunday? :p

Stangette03

JC's Jules
Established Member
Shoregtp said:
Guys, goto the Freehold meet Sunday night...should be TONS of cars!

Greg
We stopped by just in time to see everyone scatter. Just drove the other way, and then back home shortly after b/c there was just too much ice and snow out. Oh well, next time.

Users who are viewing this thread