Who's Silver 03/04 Cobra in West Chester??

vipergts281

Established Member
Was going to work today and saw a silver 03/04 Cobra sitting at the traffic light at Route 202 and Matlack Street. Had black rear tailights, chrome rims, tint. Gave me a wave when I was checking out his car.

Anyone know who the owner is? If you are on here, I was the other guy in the silver 03 Cobra.

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
Gene, I too have seen that guy. We mixed it up a little one night a while back. I'm also curious if he's on here.
BTW nice pics from your Hooters meet...Next time you guys meet give me a heads up, I'd like to go.
Thanks

Mike

vipergts281

Established Member
VETTEHUNTER said:
Gene, I too have seen that guy. We mixed it up a little one night a while back. I'm also curious if he's on here.
BTW nice pics from your Hooters meet...Next time you guys meet give me a heads up, I'd like to go.
Thanks

Mike
Hey Mike, what's happening?

That was the first time I have seen him. I figured he wasn't on here because if he was I would have spoken to him already I'm sure. Was worth a shot though.

So what happened when you "mixed it up alittle"? Is his car fast?

Haven't seen you around since that one night we crossed paths. Have you been out on 202?

How is the car running?

VETTEHUNTER

Established Member
vipergts281 said:
Hey Mike, what's happening?

That was the first time I have seen him. I figured he wasn't on here because if he was I would have spoken to him already I'm sure. Was worth a shot though.

So what happened when you "mixed it up alittle"? Is his car fast?

Haven't seen you around since that one night we crossed paths. Have you been out on 202?

How is the car running?
Gene, I've been out almost every weekend since the night I saw you, but it's been pretty dead up on 202. I haven't really seen anyone out...It's a shame too since these cars really rip in the cold weather. My car is running really good...Thanks for asking. I can't wait till after X-Mas, I should have all the $$$ I need for my build-up. I decided to go with a Stage III Steig port, BF 2.8 pulley, tensioner and idlers. I'm also going with a LFP HE and coolant res. and probably a mail order tune from sambandit to start out. I'm sure I'll also need a KB BAP and possibly injectors or a MAF extender. I'm hoping for 500 RWHP. By the way I hear your car is now sporting a 2.8. How do you like it? I hear the pulley makes a night and day difference. Also I think I read somewhere that you said you got a tune from Sambandit...What are you opinions on his tunes?
The silver Cobra and I, if it is the one in question, met up on Naamans Rd heading toward 202. It was pretty much cat and mouse style fooling around...He'd get on it, i'd get on it type of thing. Anyway, I'm pretty sure he's sporting just an intake and exhaust cause it seemed our cars were pretty close in power. We messed around up 202 past Mekenzies. He eventually gave me a honk and turned off into those condos on the right. I think he might live in there. Nice car.
Sorry this is so long but I figure I'll ask you while I'm already typing...There is an older guy with a Redfire Vert. It has SLP exhaust and I think Cobra R rims. He usually rolls around 202 / Route 1 on Sat. nights. I've seen him twice and he had a younger girl in the car with him both times. Do you know this guy??? (PA Tags). If I'm not mistaken, he also has one of those huge Cobra emblems on the front of his car too. (The one that is real big and points forward.)

Mike

vipergts281

Established Member
VETTEHUNTER said:
Gene, I've been out almost every weekend since the night I saw you, but it's been pretty dead up on 202. I haven't really seen anyone out...It's a shame too since these cars really rip in the cold weather. My car is running really good...Thanks for asking. I can't wait till after X-Mas, I should have all the $$$ I need for my build-up. I decided to go with a Stage III Steig port, BF 2.8 pulley, tensioner and idlers. I'm also going with a LFP HE and coolant res. and probably a mail order tune from sambandit to start out. I'm sure I'll also need a KB BAP and possibly injectors or a MAF extender. I'm hoping for 500 RWHP.
So you've been out every weekend huh? Me and my buddy with a red Mach 1 have been out the past few weekends and we usually take 202 up into West Chester, usually a little later at night, like after 12.

Yes, I would suggest you get a Mafextender and BAF. You should have no problem getting that 500 rwhp number.

VETTEHUNTER said:
By the way I hear your car is now sporting a 2.8. How do you like it? I hear the pulley makes a night and day difference. Also I think I read somewhere that you said you got a tune from Sambandit...What are you opinions on his tunes?
Yup, I have a 2.8 now. It is a night and day difference. But I am already used to it, lol. And yes, I do have a Predator tune from Sambandit. I am very happy with his service. He sent the tunes quickly and was always there to answer my questions. Great guy to deal with.

VETTEHUNTER said:
The silver Cobra and I, if it is the one in question, met up on Naamans Rd heading toward 202. It was pretty much cat and mouse style fooling around...He'd get on it, i'd get on it type of thing. Anyway, I'm pretty sure he's sporting just an intake and exhaust cause it seemed our cars were pretty close in power. We messed around up 202 past Mekenzies. He eventually gave me a honk and turned off into those condos on the right. I think he might live in there. Nice car.
Are we still talking about the silver Coupe? What Condo's, there is two that I can think of in that area.....are they right near/across from that WaWa at 491 and 202? Just curious because I know of another 03 silver Cobra vert. owner that lives in those apartments.

VETTEHUNTER said:
Sorry this is so long but I figure I'll ask you while I'm already typing...There is an older guy with a Redfire Vert. It has SLP exhaust and I think Cobra R rims. He usually rolls around 202 / Route 1 on Sat. nights. I've seen him twice and he had a younger girl in the car with him both times. Do you know this guy??? (PA Tags). If I'm not mistaken, he also has one of those huge Cobra emblems on the front of his car too. (The one that is real big and points forward.)

Mike
Never have seen that car? I'll have to keep an eye out for him.

Take it easy Mike. :beer: See you around.

junglehyped

Established Member
west chester cobra cru inside !

LoL hit me up ina pm sometime maybe we can meet up around westchester and cause havoc lol =) , just not in w.c. though i beat their tickets twice and they seem to like following around lol!

mikes93

Established Member
VIPERGTS281, What are your mods if you don't mind me asking, 455whp is with 2.8 pulley?

BTW I don't own a cobra but do really like them, also live close to WC and do drive down there once a while

mike

VETTEHUNTER

Established Member
mikes93 said:
VIPERGTS281, What are your mods if you don't mind me asking, 455whp is with 2.8 pulley?

BTW I don't own a cobra but do really like them, also live close to WC and do drive down there once a while

mike
He is running a 2.8 pulley, Magnaflow Cat back and a Steeda Intake.... The car pulls real hard.
Gene, sorry for stepping on your toes and answering that :-D

vipergts281

Established Member
No problem Mike. :beer:

Sorry mikes93, I've been away all week hence me not responding. But VETTEHUNTER is correct about my mods. And yes, the 455 is with the 2.8 pulley.

What color is your Supra? Is it turbo'd? I love Supra's.

vipergts281

Established Member
Stangette03 said:
Pretty good, thank you. Hope you and Steph have a great holiday together. Oh, and how about getting a cruise together for February?
Not sure if I will have my car in February. But if I do, a cruise would be nice.

Have a good holiday.

mikes93

Established Member
vipergts281 said:
No problem Mike. :beer:

Sorry mikes93, I've been away all week hence me not responding. But VETTEHUNTER is correct about my mods. And yes, the 455 is with the 2.8 pulley.

What color is your Supra? Is it turbo'd? I love Supra's.

Its a blue one, no wing and yes it's single turbo (MKIV), Very stock looking :beer: I like Cobras

vipergts281

Established Member
mikes93 said:
Its a blue one, no wing and yes it's single turbo (MKIV), Very stock looking :beer: I like Cobras

vipergts281 said:
I'll have to keep an eye out for you. No racing though.....single turbo Supra :eek: :rockon:

:D
Ironically, 12 hours after writing the above....I saw you on 202 at 3 PM on Friday. I was sitting at the light at the 926/202 intersection. I was waiting to turn onto 202 south and I saw a blue, no wing, Supra roll by. :rockon:

Gorgeous car.

mikes93

Established Member
Thanks its 13 years old lol. I took it out for a ride. I thought I heard one around there, Is your car a white and did you get on it there? I saw a white one in my side mirror on the other side of the road.
Happy newyear. :beer:
BTW, If you out sometimes let me know, I like to checkout your car....

mike

vipergts281

Established Member
mikes93 said:
Thanks its 13 years old lol. I took it out for a ride. I thought I heard one around there, Is your car a white and did you get on it there? I saw a white one in my side mirror on the other side of the road.
Happy newyear. :beer:
BTW, If you out sometimes let me know, I like to checkout your car....

mike
Mike, my car is silver. I don't think you saw me.....I was off to your right at the light on 926, but I watched as you went by and you never looked over.

I'm usually out most Friday and Saturday nights. Me and my budies usually make it to WC late, like after midnight. We head into WC and then hang out a bit at the WaWa there. I'll PM you next time I go out.

Happy New Year to you as well. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread