Who's Silver 03/04 Cobra in West Chester??

mikes93

Established Member
That would be great, I have seen a silver one off 202 I guess is Matlock? by FedX its parked there, This one looks pretty mean. There was a yellow 05 parked there also

vipergts281

Established Member
mikes93 said:
That would be great, I have seen a silver one off 202 I guess is Matlock? by FedX its parked there, This one looks pretty mean. There was a yellow 05 parked there also
That may be mine you are seeing. I work right behind FedEx.....the road behind FedEx is Willowbrook Lane, if you go to the end of that, I am on the left. My co-worker has a white 05 GT.

mikes93

Established Member
vipergts281 said:
That may be mine you are seeing. I work right behind FedEx.....the road behind FedEx is Willowbrook Lane, if you go to the end of that, I am on the left. My co-worker has a white 05 GT.

I know the guys at DataPlus on 1st floor, What size tires you got on that Cobra? they are wide man lol

vipergts281

Established Member
mikes93 said:
I know the guys at DataPlus on 1st floor, What size tires you got on that Cobra? they are wide man lol
I work on the second floor of that building.

The tires are 275/40/18. 9" rims all around.

Shoregtp

Established Member
Ill actually be at 15 North on Friday night with some ppl.

Greg

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix Debadged GTP (4DR) (109K on the Motor)
Cartuning T61 Intercooled Turbo Kit
IWin 1.9 Rockers
Custom PCM w/ DHP Power Tuner
QTP Cutout
Dynotech Built Race Transmission w/3.29 and 3300 Stall
16PSI on 93 Pump Gas - 19PSI on Race Gas

Car went 12.70 at 113.7MPH (2.0860ft) on 14PSI -
Non Intercooled & Stock Transmission

Karnick_GT

Working on my tan...
Established Member
give better directions Gene LOL

The last time the directions were fine..it was just everyone got lost leaving the parking lot. We should do another GTG. the last one at Hooters was great. I can probally talk 98cobraRX into going as well. Also my stepson has an old FOX body and would love to cruise along.

Stangette03

JC's Jules
Established Member
mystic04 said:
sunday is supposed to be rather nice day say 1pm hooters???? any takers for that ??
I wouldn't be able to make Sunday.... was wondering if anyone is doing anything tonight or tomorrow night....

Shoregtp

Established Member
I was in W Chester Friday night at 15 north and saw a Trans Am Race a SVT Cobra on 322 going the other direction....I told my girl to turn around but she was too nervous...haha

Users who are viewing this thread