604cobra

lethal1
Established Member
CAN'T WAIT TO DRIVE MY BABY...
2012-11-11_17-01-22_535.jpg

Last edited:

T0RCH3D

Established Member
Can't wait, weather in Jersey blows. Finally the salt is off the roads, now its just rain and fog. One extreme to the next, hoping spring is early this year.

Aubz

Established Member
Can't wait, weather in Jersey blows. Finally the salt is off the roads, now its just rain and fog. One extreme to the next, hoping spring is early this year.

+1 jersey weather has been bad, can't wait for summer

Blueline

Established Member
My new one is being shipped to me in two weeks. As soon as she gets here she's getting torn apart day 1. Then ill have it ready for the spring, can't wait!!!!

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
My new one is being shipped to me in two weeks. As soon as she gets here she's getting torn apart day 1. Then ill have it ready for the spring, can't wait!!!!

To what extent is she getting torn apart?

I love winter because i own a snowmobile. But i am ready for everything to melt so that i can take the cobra out.

Aubz

Established Member

Yeah whats your plan? If you're in jersey i'd love to check it out.

Details please?!!!!

Your last Terminator was an incredibly wild setup. What's the plan on this one?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You've got one gorgeous Cobra. Great stance. Great wheels. It's Terminators like yours that make them so popular. :)

Blueline

Established Member
To what extent is she getting torn apart?

I love winter because i own a snowmobile. But i am ready for everything to melt so that i can take the cobra out.

Yeah whats your plan? If you're in jersey i'd love to check it out.

Details please?!!!!

Your last Terminator was an incredibly wild setup. What's the plan on this one?

Hey Guys, for now Im going with just some H&R springs, CC plates, IRS Brace, polishing the Borla exhaust etc.... Maybe some 18 reps. The car already has a Whipple 2.3 so Im going to concentrate on fuel mods first. I was already starting to plan my attack with my tuner, Kevin Hand. I dont know if Im going to go as crazy with this one like my last, but I seem to never be able to not buy more parts :burnout:

Hey Guys, for now Im going with just some H&R springs, CC plates, IRS Brace, polishing the Borla exhaust etc.... Maybe some 18 reps. The car already has a Whipple 2.3 so Im going to concentrate on fuel mods first. I was already starting to plan my attack with my tuner, Kevin Hand. I dont know if Im going to go as crazy with this one like my last, but I seem to never be able to not buy more parts :burnout:

Sweet my friend. :beer: What brought you back? What exactly does a modded Terminator do for you that a C6Z doesn't do?

Users who are viewing this thread