who's going to Rodman car show this weekend?

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Chris Benvie said:
I'll probably be there, going to talk to the Rodman's tomorrow actually. :)

talk to them? for what? its not like they move off the sticker price...haha..good luck

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Haha no no, they just bought into half of my family's dealership. They're good family friends.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Chris Benvie said:
Haha no no, they just bought into half of my family's dealership. They're good family friends.

oh...well thats good i guess...what u lookin into?

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Not looking into anything, i was just going to get the particulars on the Show from Bart and Craig, cause I've never been before, sounds like its a pretty good show.

:)

JohnsMyName

Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:
talk to them? for what? its not like they move off the sticker price...haha..good luck

I'LL BE THERE. I PERSONALLY NKOW THE SON OF THE OWNER, GOT IT FROM HIS GRANDPA. I ACTUALLY DRANK BEERS WITH HIM TONIGHT KNOWBODY WILL GET SHIT FROM THEM FOR CHEAP UNLESS UR FAMILY LOL. :beer:

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
^^ Haha

I cant go, too much crap to do around the house, it will just make me sad anyway to be mustangless.

chuckstang

Established Member
I just got back, and well there were a lot of high quality garage queen stangs there lol
Way too many to look at and too many people to talk to. haha A guy stopped by in a white Ford Gt!!!! Awsome! There was also a 2000 Cobra R, and a few authentic shebly's and mach's and boss 302. There was a new 05 Rousch and some Saleen's. Lots of terminators there as well. But only one 99 cobra :)

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
chuckstang said:
I just got back, and well there were a lot of high quality garage queen stangs there lol
Way too many to look at and too many people to talk to. haha A guy stopped by in a white Ford Gt!!!! Awsome! There was also a 2000 Cobra R, and a few authentic shebly's and mach's and boss 302. There was a new 05 Rousch and some Saleen's. Lots of terminators there as well. But only one 99 cobra :)
Damn, sounded like a great show. Wish I coulda been there. I bet that the R looked like crap though..... :uh oh: :lol: :pepper: jk dave.

Last edited:

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
It was actually kind of a light turnout for that show, probably because of the threat of rain. The parking lots are usually full, I would say it was only about 2/3's full, that white GT was awesome, the guy who owns it said he also has a Ferrari, a Lambo and a ZO6.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
EastCoast5.0 said:
Damn, sounded like a great show. Wish I coulda been there. I bet that the R looked like crap though..... :uh oh: :lol: :pepper: jk dave.

LOL Wasn't me.... My R is getting a 6 point roll bar as we speak, i was hoping to get it back in time for today's show, but it won't be ready till late tomorrow. So I took my 93 Cobra and got first with it instead :rockon:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
DAVESVT2000 said:
LOL Wasn't me.... My R is getting a 6 point roll bar as we speak, i was hoping to get it back in time for today's show, but it won't be ready till late tomorrow. So I took my 93 Cobra and got first with it instead :rockon:

sorry i couldnt make it guys...too much homework OWNS me....im gettin HAMMERED...lol

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
it was a pretty cool show. lots of awesome mustangs. the R was my favorite car there other than the GT. it was the first time i've ever seen a 00 R in person. i talked to one guy with a silver 10th anniversary 03, didnt get your name, but your car looks awesome with the anthracite fr500's.

Frank

RL1

Established Member
MassCobra said:
It was actually kind of a light turnout for that show, probably because of the threat of rain. The parking lots are usually full, I would say it was only about 2/3's full, that white GT was awesome, the guy who owns it said he also has a Ferrari, a Lambo and a ZO6.

He also owns a TT 04 Hennessey Viper that makes 1,200 with a 200 shot....he brought it by an A&W meet a few weeks ago, had the list of mods done by Hennessey - he put everything he could into it including an auto because they couldn't get a stick to hold up.

He had a dealer plate on th GT, either he owns a dealership or he borrowed the plate from someone - either way he's got some $$$$

Fdawg97lx said:
it was a pretty cool show. lots of awesome mustangs. the R was my favorite car there other than the GT. it was the first time i've ever seen a 00 R in person. i talked to one guy with a silver 10th anniversary 03, didnt get your name, but your car looks awesome with the anthracite fr500's.

Frank

That was me with the silver 10th, sorry I cut you a bit short, we arrived late and my paranoid friend wanted to hustle up and register.

I didn't stay long enough to see who won the class did you??

Keith

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
RL1 said:
That was me with the silver 10th, sorry I cut you a bit short, we arrived late and my paranoid friend wanted to hustle up and register.

I didn't stay long enough to see who won the class did you??

Keith

i didnt see either. i left at about 1:30.

Frank

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
The only pictures I took were the GT. This is the one Rodman had in their showroom.

Picture020.jpg

Picture022.jpg

This is the other GT that was at the show, too many people around the car to get a full shot.

Picture023.jpg

And I took a new shot of my car in front of the stadium. :)

Picture026.jpg

chuckstang

Established Member
Sweet black cobra. but I dont remember seeing that there
I think I have some pix of the cobra r and a few others like the saleen, but I dont know how to put them up here :(

Users who are viewing this thread