who's going to Rodman car show this weekend?

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
i'll most liekly be there. i didnt know about it. any info on it like starting time? this will be my first show with the cobra too.

Frank

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
thanks. i'll be there as long as the weather is good. for anyone else looking for more info i found it at www.mccne.com.

anyone know if the fire extinguisher has to be mounted in the car or can i just leave it sitting on the floor or seat or something. if it has to be mounted, i wont be enterng the show but i'll be there either way.

Frank

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Fdawg97lx said:
anyone know if the fire extinguisher has to be mounted in the car or can i just leave it sitting on the floor or seat or something. if it has to be mounted, i wont be enterng the show but i'll be there either way.

Frank

Nope, just have to have one present in the car, does NOT have to be mounted...

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
DAVESVT2000 said:
IF my R is done having the 6 point roll bar put in, i'll be there with it. If not, then I'll be bringing my Teal 93....

Do you road race the R Dave?

And no, I'm not going.....I got my 1st place trophy last year, I'm going to retire on top like Lance Armstrong. :coolman:

Dave

Last edited:

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
chuckstang said:
Why the hek do u need an extinguisher lol

MCCNE rules...in case your shit blows up.....If I go I going to bring the biggest f'ing fire extinguisher I can find LOL.

Dave

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Do you road race the R Dave?

Yeah, usually twice a year, just for fun. But after seeing what happened to a fellow member in the R forums recently, I fast forwarded my plans for a roll bar...

Why the hek do u need an extinguisher lol

Well, the MCCNE is a Mustang Club of America chapter, and it's their rules....
Also, we have seen before a car fire or two, mostly the older cars with fuel in the carbs catching fire under the hood.... Better safe than sorry. If the car next to mine were starting to go up, I'd be glad I had an extinguisher and not have to wait on someone else to find one and come over.

And no, I'm not going.....I got my 1st place trophy last year, I'm going to retire on top like Lance Armstrong.

:bs: But then I have a better chance :pepper: :banana: :beer: LOL

Last edited:

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
DAVESVT2000 said:
Yeah, usually twice a year, just for fun. But after seeing what happened to a fellow member in the R forums recently, I fast forwarded my plans for a roll bar...

:bs: But then I have a better chance :pepper: :banana: :beer: LOL

Safety is never a bad idea...

I gave you a shot at the title last year... :p thats all you get ;-)

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread