who's going to fun ford weekend???

TTA89

Established Member
Well the only reason I asked is I saw the avatar with the headlight missing. The cops tend to dislike running around on the street without headlights! ;)

I didn't know if you were one of those guys that runs on slicks/skinnies and no seats, radios, carpet, washer fluid, wipers, etc etc :nono:

Mine was 3744 with no Spare/Jack trunk stuff and a rear seat delete. I also have Front and Rear coil overs which is lighter but I have full MM subs, Brembo Brakes, K-member brakes which evens those out.

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
TTA89 said:
Well the only reason I asked is I saw the avatar with the headlight missing. The cops tend to dislike running around on the street without headlights! ;)

What? you still use two headlights....thats sooo ninety's

The headlight was behind the passenger seat so it's still full weight ;-)

TTA89 said:
I didn't know if you were one of those guys that runs on slicks/skinnies and no seats, radios, carpet, washer fluid, wipers, etc etc :nono:

No not me, thats Jake's (BADASS03SVT) job. :lol:

Dave

Last edited:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
chuckstang said:
Hey SVT red, Yup that was me next to you lol
Hope you did not hit any more animals on the way home lol

Badass03SVT: sweet car, and if I had any idea how to post pix, I would have done so already haha....also, you did not by chance go up to street night some wed like a month ago and race a black 99 on 95 south did you? Because I taped it, but it wasnt much of a race if you know what I mean.

can u send it to me then? :beer:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Davesnake said:
No not me, thats Jake's (BADASS03SVT) job. :lol:

Dave

but i drive it there like that and any day like that...hence its full weight...bwahahaha

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Davesnake said:
fingernails dug into the steering wheel I bet :pop:

actually...it rode ok. as long as there is no "standing" water its ok around 40-45mph...lol...oh man...i just got in again...its 520AM.....bwahahahahahah

Users who are viewing this thread