whos from wisconsin????

SCHOEBEL

Established Member
Hi to all, new to the forum. I'm located just outside of Fond du lac, WI Just north of Milwaukee
Have a 96 Cobra, just installed a KB blower and Meth inj. looking for a good tuner????? Any recommendations???
Talked to Mueller Motorworks in Kohler, WI - Late Model Throttle in Waukesha, WI and C&M automotive down by Germantown. Ended up talking to Marv @ C&M a couple of times and he seems to be the most knowledgable as far as tuning Stangs. Anybody on here have their cars worked on or tuned by C&M?

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Hi to all, new to the forum. I'm located just outside of Fond du lac, WI Just north of Milwaukee
Have a 96 Cobra, just installed a KB blower and Meth inj. looking for a good tuner????? Any recommendations???
Talked to Mueller Motorworks in Kohler, WI - Late Model Throttle in Waukesha, WI and C&M automotive down by Germantown. Ended up talking to Marv @ C&M a couple of times and he seems to be the most knowledgable as far as tuning Stangs. Anybody on here have their cars worked on or tuned by C&M?

Marv tunes all of my cars. He does a great job. Just a warning to you, he gets REAL busy this time of year.

VenomsBabe

Rev My Engine
Established Member

Nice Mustang!!!

Harleyvrod54

Established Member

I have also used Marv for tuning my lightning and it runs great. Will certainly take it back for more tuning needed.

I certainly knew not to try getting the mustang or lightning out before April. Now I'm just hoping it doesn't snow again, seven hours sitting in a truck going back and forth, up until 5 am is really getting annoying.

ClubVenom1

On My Way To 8's
Established Member
I should go just to watch you run Blade. Never been to an event like the 1/2 mile run. Rantoul is pretty far.... Hmmm. I will have to look into this more.

InvisibleBlade

Highway to Hell
Established Member
I should go just to watch you run Blade. Never been to an event like the 1/2 mile run. Rantoul is pretty far.... Hmmm. I will have to look into this more.

It'll be a bit of a drive for me as well. I'll have to plan it out from E85 station to E85 station haha.

I've always wanted to do one of these events and finally got the opportunity!

fordman2012

Established Member
finally got my boss fascia and splitter installed and took the car out for a drive. Had to take some cell phone pictures!
mustang7_zps096hn2yw.png

mustang%208_zpsb6gtqlmt.png

mustang6_zpsrywbq9vu.png

SCHOEBEL

Established Member
Wow, forgot to check back on this thread. Thanks for the input!
I was able to stop in and talk to Marv, appt. set up for end of this month.
Thanks V'sBabe!
Thanks again for the replies.

ClubVenom1

On My Way To 8's
Established Member
Wow we have been having some nice weather. Hope everyone is enjoying it as much as I am. Getting the rear double adjustable shocks set up to bite on the street. Boy what a difference from stock. I will be having a fun time this year with them.

Fordman - are those Bias Ply drag tires on the rear????

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
I just wanted to let everyone know about the WISVTOA Ice Breaker car show at Griffin Ford in Waukesha on Sunday May 1st. Registration opens at 9:00 am to Noon. $12.00 per car. To benefit Feeding America.

Hope to see you all there.

:thumbsup::coolman: :beer:

fordman2012

Established Member
No this set is just your standard Nitto 555s. My plan is to get some 17" dark stars and throw some NT05R's on there for the track. Also I'm looking into the Viking double adjustable shocks so I'm interested to see how much of a difference the double adjustable shocks make for you!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Harleyvrod54

Established Member
I just wanted to let everyone know about the WISVTOA Ice Breaker car show at Griffin Ford in Waukesha on Sunday May 1st. Registration opens at 9:00 am to Noon. $12.00 per car. To benefit Feeding America.

Hope to see you all there.

:thumbsup::coolman: :beer:

I will be there again for the third year in a row, will be taking the Lightning again. Hoping to have some competition for once. I guess that means I should finally drag it out of the garage!

Users who are viewing this thread