whos from iowa, des moines area specificaly

stangdriven

Established Member
hey guys, been on here for a while but just got online active again recently, i missed this years svt meet in omaha nebraska, but i been curious to see whos all in the des moines area?? looking for new people to talk to and possibly hang out with, with the same passion for cars. i am curious to find out bout a black vert termi with a turbo, seen ya in the 1320 vid from the svt meet and seen ya driving around ankeny area... car looks great and sounds sick.. be nice to meet you guys...

94venomV8

Established Member
Im outside of Dport. However one of my real good friends moved to Des Moines recently and has a new Roush as well as a built 89 GT.

zeus201

Established Member
hey guys, been on here for a while but just got online active again recently, i missed this years svt meet in omaha nebraska, but i been curious to see whos all in the des moines area?? looking for new people to talk to and possibly hang out with, with the same passion for cars. i am curious to find out bout a black vert termi with a turbo, seen ya in the 1320 vid from the svt meet and seen ya driving around ankeny area... car looks great and sounds sick.. be nice to meet you guys...

There are quite a few us of in the central IA (I live in Ames)area that talk and get together now and then. Check out this link: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/midwest-161/423126-whos-iowa-166.html

The guy with the black turbo vert lives in Ankeny.

Also, this weekend a few of us will likely to be at a car show in Altoona if you are interested: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/midwest-161/856692-iowa-get-together-august-25th-2012-a.html

IA Shelby

Established Member
Ankeny here as well. A couple of mustang clubs exist. Nice people but not real exciting stuff.

There is a great group of cobra owners around here with Zeus being on of them. Stop by the Altoonapoolza car show.

DSC01884.gif

bigaudie54

Established Member
I Actually just moved from des moines i played football at grand view university! Had to come back to Texas though

Prochargedfox

Established Member
I'm in Ankeny. I haven't been out too much the last couple years. I'm finally working on getting my fox back togethor. I also have a svt contour and my brother has a lightning.

I haven't seen that TT cobra yet but my brother said it's pretty sick. Slow but sick... :poke:

gyl

Established Member
The tt vert is mine....sorry been busy with mods and getting new parts lined up for the downtime in the winter.

IA Shelby

Established Member
The tt vert is mine....sorry been busy with mods and getting new parts lined up for the downtime in the winter.

I saw you stopped at the show for a few minutes on Sunday and bolted before I could stop by and chat. Hope all is well.

Users who are viewing this thread