Who's attending Ford Fest Aug 15-16?

Dynotune04

The Turtle
Established Member
I had all my dates this month mixed up and will prob go. only class I can run looks like is Fast Ford. who else?

why wouldnt you run quick ford. you dont have a delay box or a throttle stop. you would have a better shot at winning quick ford.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Hey Jake you could also run the Outlaw class too. I don't think there will be that many in that class. Gives you something more to do. :)

haha...one class is enough. its going to be 85 out this weekend. dont want to push the car too much.

cobra03red

Established Member
I am running Fast Ford or whatever they are calling it lol. I have the car set up for hot rod now so I can just leave all the stuff in and race bracket. My car will run a 10.50 but its to old to run the outlaw class otherwise I would run it. Dont foget you only get two runs Saturday unless you run there version of king of the hill Saturday afternoon.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I am running Fast Ford or whatever they are calling it lol. I have the car set up for hot rod now so I can just leave all the stuff in and race bracket. My car will run a 10.50 but its to old to run the outlaw class otherwise I would run it. Dont foget you only get two runs Saturday unless you run there version of king of the hill Saturday afternoon.

whats the thing in the afternoon? dont see it on my sheet?

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Saturday: My cobra will be in the show
Sunday: I am helping to work the show, I'll be taking my Fox and putting it on display

Stop by and say hi if you see me!!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
man..the temps outlook goes up everyday. going to be 90 and sunny both days...almost dont want to sweat my balls off all weekend for 4 passes in super heat. crap

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
Aug. 15-16. Sat and Sunday. $10 entry for spectators. $25-$48 to enter car in event dependent on class. I will be there.

Wow its only $10 for spectators, thats not too bad. I figured it would be more than that. Is that price for both days or do you have to pay each day you go?

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
I am going to be there Saturday and Sunday. I got Saturday off from work. I wont be entering anything just spectating but I will bring my truck.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
man was it HOT today...car still ran great though till I ran the gamblers race..:bash:

Users who are viewing this thread