Who's attending Ford Fest Aug 15-16?

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I had all my dates this month mixed up and will prob go. only class I can run looks like is Fast Ford. who else?

cobra03red

Established Member
I will be there in Fast Ford also. It looks like they will only be running one show not two seperate ones like fun ford used to. No eliminations until Sunday.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I will be there in Fast Ford also. It looks like they will only be running one show not two seperate ones like fun ford used to. No eliminations until Sunday.

Id ask you if your ready for a rematch but Im a couple tenths faster now. lol

Dynotune04

The Turtle
Established Member
Outlaw 10.5 pay out is less than bracket pay outs that will bring out the heavy hitters for sure. not a whole lot of heads up racing going on i cant see this show making it too far.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Outlaw 10.5 pay out is less than bracket pay outs that will bring out the heavy hitters for sure. not a whole lot of heads up racing going on i cant see this show making it too far.

I agree but its SOMETHING.

the payouts are based on average showing Im sure and will be lower with less cars.

gtmustang00

Established Member
not sure im going but if i do ill be in the truck. what bracket class would i be in?

Dynotune04

The Turtle
Established Member
I agree but its SOMETHING.

the payouts are based on average showing Im sure and will be lower with less cars.

ffw payed out 10 grand to the winner of outlaw races. i agree it is something and its good that upr stepped up. but its the fans that keep shows around. in my opinion no one wants to go the the track to watch a bunch of bracket racing. heads up racing is what brings in the fans. with no pay out there wont be a lot of racers showing.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
ffw payed out 10 grand to the winner of outlaw races. i agree it is something and its good that upr stepped up. but its the fans that keep shows around. in my opinion no one wants to go the the track to watch a bunch of bracket racing. heads up racing is what brings in the fans. with no pay out there wont be a lot of racers showing.

yea..not with that attitude

Users who are viewing this thread