• Once per Week

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Never

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

97RioRedSnake

SVT
Established Member
Whether it's at work, home, school, in the car or anywhere in between, who here listens to podcasts regularly?

I used to listen to podcasts for pure entertainment value, i.e. The Joe Rogan Experience, The Adam Carolla Show, etc. while out in the garage or driving somewhere. Now I'm getting into more informative, educational podcasts about things like homebrewing, entrepreneurship, cars, etc. Overall podcast "listenership" seems to have gone up considerably in the past 5 years or so and the selection of podcasts is constantly growing. This medium seems poised to replace AM/FM radio talk shows in the future.

Podcast listeners chime in!

Branhammer

Established Member
I have to catch them all on youtube because my work computer blocks anything that's live. I listen to a lot of different podcasts. Just depends on what I'm in the mood for day to day.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I listen to JRE almost religiously since like #10.

The ones with Randall Carlson are the best. ****ing destroys the man made climate change argument. Ive re-listened to each one about 10 times now, never get old. And of course, Joey mother****ing Diaz or Burt Kriescher ones are epic too.

Blown 89

Established Member
Podcasts are practically all I listen to. My weekly go to in order:

1) This Week In Guns (the firearms radio network is awesome BTW)
2) The Co-main Event
3) Joe Rogan
4) Stuff You Missed in History Class
5) Ruten and Ranallo
6) Ammo Nyc
7) Jay and Silent Bob Get Old

I've heard Serial and Invisibilia is good too but I haven't gotten around to them.

97RioRedSnake

SVT
Established Member
I listen to JRE almost religiously since like #10.

The ones with Randall Carlson are the best. ****ing destroys the man made climate change argument. Ive re-listened to each one about 10 times now, never get old. And of course, Joey mother****ing Diaz or Burt Kriescher ones are epic too.

Ha, nice. I'm with you on the Diaz/Carlson episodes being the best. I'd say my top 3 favorite podcasts are all JRE entertainment-wise.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
phil hendrie, comedy just about everyday

and espn mike and mike in the morning during football season

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
I listen pretty regularly to "Free Beer and Hot Wings" morning show. Pretty funny stuff daily while halfway informative news as well. Also get on kicks listening to Dave Ramsey, although sometimes I have to admit it's get a little repetitive it seems. Some people call in and ask the same questions over and over again which gets a little old. But I've learned quite a bit of financial things from this show.

NastyNate420

Established Member
Yeah Ive been into podcast for the past couple years.
Mike and Mike are a staple. So is WTF podcast, Joe Rogan, The Nerdist. and various other Sports podcasts.

sdoo500

Established Member
Started listening to the Midwest street cars podcast a while back. Actually really entertaining and made me like chief and Shawn a lot more. Never cared much for the show

noco5.0

Established Member
I listen to a couple of podcasts pretty regularly. CarKast, which is an Adam Carolla show. I also listen to the Larry Kudlow radio show which he does weekly. He's a good political commentator and economist, and he tends to have good guests.

Users who are viewing this thread