I'll Name This Podcast Later
Jenkins and Jonez
Bill Simmons(sometimes)
GGN
Monday Mornings
The Combat Jack Show

allister

Established Member
This is a dumb question but where do you go to listen to them? Is there an app or do you have to go to individual websites?

static74

in the 9's
Established Member
I listen to Chief and Shawn as well as Hardcore History. Thanks for some more suggestions though, clearly I need to check out Joe Rogan.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
This is a dumb question but where do you go to listen to them? Is there an app or do you have to go to individual websites?

I use podcast addict, its in the android store. When there is a new podcast available(of the ones you subscribe to) it automatically updates and notifies you.

97RioRedSnake

SVT
Established Member
Most podcasts will have a website where you can listen to them, otherwise you'll be able to find most on iTunes, Sound Cloud, Podcast Addict, etc.

Balt21

Established Member
I listen to a couple motocross podcasts, DMXS and Pulpmx. I also listen to the Nerdist, the first 40 miles, and a few TV show podcasts. I use the apple podcast app and stitcher.

Ibleedblue13

Established Member
I listen to the Joe Rogan Experience every night in bed, usually fall asleep with it on .I can't seem to go to fall asleep without something playing in the background lol. Love all of his episodes, only exception being the stretch of 4 or 5 recently with all hunting related stuff. Other than that he is a surprisingly well informed guy and has some incredible guests.

Other than that occasionally Bill Burr but I don't have enough time in the day for more than JRE in bed usually.

Users who are viewing this thread