Whoahhhhhh! Email notification wacky!

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
whiplash306 said:
I'm still not getting ANY email notifications...it's very hard to be a contributing member around here, all while trying to keep up with every thread that I've participated in...my memory is failin' me....ha

Just click on USEDCP when you log in. Problem solved.

whiplash306

Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
What isn't working? Email notification or clicking on User Cp?
Email notification...got your PM though...guess I'll just have to wait on the new software. Is this gonna be a soon sorta switch? Keepin' up with threads without the help of email notifications sucks!

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
whiplash306 said:
Email notification...got your PM though...guess I'll just have to wait on the new software. Is this gonna be a soon sorta switch? Keepin' up with threads without the help of email notifications sucks!

Did you try the User Cp ?

whiplash306

Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
Did you try the User Cp ?
Yes I have....I selected all the proper "email preferences" spots....still, no avail. I know the User CP will help me to see which threads I'm subscribed to, but beggers being choosers, I'd rather have email notifications.

So for those of us that aren't receiving them, is this switch to the new software gonna be something that happens very soon? Thanks LL

traktrbeam

Oh Noes!
Established Member
Premium Member
whiplash306 said:
.....and yet I still get NOTHING!!!! I've made sure everything is "correct" in my user cp section....still NOTHING....what gives?
+1 Nothing here either.

Users who are viewing this thread