Who would interested in custom SCT tuning in Texas !!!

drkchk03svt

Established Member
coleman said:
PRP:

coleman
xtremejc
jerryk

Is there anyone currently tuning with it other than Jerry and I? I am tuning again on Saturday since I got my BAP, MAFxtender and smaller belt and I had some questions? Doesnt xtremejc already use it?

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
I have my car tuned with the PRP right now... I can hold my own tuning with it pretty well but I am by no mean an expert...

On a side note folks, Herman is working out the prices for the different levels and combinations of tunes... What cobinations I'm I missing:

Current PRP users - Either Chip, Flasher, or X-Calibrator - need just fine tuning
People who meed a chip, Flasher or X-calibrator with program (s)
Current owners who have a chip or flasher and need a reburn, new program\
???
???

Also since Herman does his tuning mostly on the street with the use of a wideband meter he will need an oxigen sensor bung available before the cats for us with catted mid pipes and for the folks with the catless pipes he can use the rear bungs...

I should have the completed price schudule and possible dates sometime this week... It looks like we are looking at February for our tuning session...

JC

03blacksnake

Time Traveler
Established Member
Sounds good JC, I have the PRP and a Dynojet Wideband installed. I will be adding a 4# lower and I will just need some fine tuning as I'm no expert with the PRP.

VENOMOUS 10TH

TexasMofo
Established Member
xtremejc said:
I have my car tuned with the PRP right now... I can hold my own tuning with it pretty well but I am by no mean an expert...

On a side note folks, Herman is working out the prices for the different levels and combinations of tunes... What cobinations I'm I missing:

Current PRP users - Either Chip, Flasher, or X-Calibrator - need just fine tuning
People who meed a chip, Flasher or X-calibrator with program (s)
Current owners who have a chip or flasher and need a reburn, new program\
???
???

Also since Herman does his tuning mostly on the street with the use of a wideband meter he will need an oxigen sensor bung available before the cats for us with catted mid pipes and for the folks with the catless pipes he can use the rear bungs...

I should have the completed price schudule and possible dates sometime this week... It looks like we are looking at February for our tuning session...

JC

I looked on my Mrt h with 2 cats and there is a 02 sensor about 4 inches from the header and about 10 inches before the cat on the left side. The right side has more room from the header. Will that bung work or do the 02's need to be in for the tune? Anyone know?

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
Any additional bung before the cats will work as long as the front 02 sensors remain operational...

adamb258

Established Member
count me out. I beleie my car has piston slap and need to take it in to ford. anyone reccomend a good dealership?

Snake40

Established Member
Hermann said he is looking at end of Feb. Is anyone still interested?
My car is ready to go and I need to get it checked. Mike

Users who are viewing this thread