Who would interested in custom SCT tuning in Texas !!!

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
It will deffinitely be in the DFW area and the tunning will be done by Herman of Horsepower by Herman in Maryland...

More information to follow...

Snake40

Established Member
xtremejc said:
It will deffinitely be in the DFW area and the tunning will be done by Herman of Horsepower by Herman in Maryland...

More information to follow...

Excellent turn of events!

JTSVT

Equal Opportunity AzzKker
Established Member
Any word on cost?....Are gonna get a group rate?.....I have the SCT 4program chip from JDM....It has the stock tune-Street tune-Race gas tune-Nitrous tune....I really wanna eliminate the stock tune and replace w/ and go like this:

Street/Mild---Street/Race---Drag/Race gas---Nitrous, w/ the A/F being monitored.....I know the tunes are gonna be pretty damn good to begin w/ but they'll need tweaking as its basically a mail order chip......Not sure what this will cost me, but any figures would be nice.....Im assuming we'll get dyno #'s too??----JT

Snake40

Established Member
Even without a dyno, this is something I am going to get in on. Hermann is big into datalogging during street runs to work out the tune and to me this is more important than a dyno tune,..... but a # would be nice. Mike

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
Snake40 said:
Even without a dyno, this is something I am going to get in on. Hermann is big into datalogging during street runs to work out the tune and to me this is more important than a dyno tune,..... but a # would be nice. Mike

Snake40 is right on the money. Herman does the tunning the right way, on the street while datalogging the car. That way the car is loaded properly like it will be during real life/track situations. There will be no dyno stuff done during the tuning session but we can maybe all get together for a dyno day after the tuning to confirm our numbers...

Prices will follow this incoming week...

G'sLightning

Established Member
Count me in i'm need of a good tune.How much of a notice would it be? I would need at least a couple of weeks notice cause i travel for work. :beer:

MTI LS1

Is this still going to happen? I am getting my porting done soon and need to find a tuner if HBH is not going to be here. Thanks, Zach.

Bazuko

Established Member
Let me know, I need to tune mine up.

I have seen the racer package but its a bit expensive. Since they are coming down, what chip should I buy, the x calibrator? or the raptor? Let me know please, I just got a forged 32v engine. THanks...

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
OK folks... I talked to Herman today and we are on for our tuning session here in the DFW area. Herman has had a little bit of family troubles which delayed his response to me but assured me today that he is absolutely interested in having a tuning session here in DFW. I will be talking to him tomorrow and will finilize most of the details along with getting some dates selected to get together for the tuning session. I expect to have more information by tomorrow evening...

drkchk03svt

Established Member
xtremejc said:
OK folks... I talked to Herman today and we are on for our tuning session here in the DFW area. Herman has had a little bit of family troubles which delayed his response to me but assured me today that he is absolutely interested in having a tuning session here in DFW. I will be talking to him tomorrow and will finilize most of the details along with getting some dates selected to get together for the tuning session. I expect to have more information by tomorrow evening...

Make sure to ask him about us that are running the PRP with the flasher. Will he tune using our software?

drkchk03svt

Established Member
xtremejc said:

I heard that Jerry wanted to come to tune in the DFW as well.

http://forums.modulardepot.com/showthread.php?postid=421084#post421084

MTI LS1

drkchk03svt said:
How are you liking those DSS haftshafts? Did you get level 5's?

I'm actually not sure if they are the LVL5's. They came off Josh's car, you know Speedworkz, he gave me a good deal on them. I was under the impression that they are but the may be LVL2's?

Users who are viewing this thread