who wants to go out for a drive tonight?

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Good times last night! :thumbsup: Everything went well except for when the dyck head Viper owner showed up.... :bash:

TRBO VNM

I-CAN-STANG said:
Good times last night! :thumbsup: Everything went well except for when the dyck head Viper owner showed up.... :bash:

what happened with his a$$? please tell me someone spanked him

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Well, these two assholes came "bogging" by us the first time around in a triple black SRT-10 Viper. We began to think he couldn't even drive the damn thing it was bogging so much! Must've been in 3rd gear or something, lol. Anyways, the second time around he stop and asked "are you guys a cobra club"? We turned and said "yes, actually we are". These two idiots look at each other then shake their heads and peel off on us.... :nonono: I saw NO Heffner stickers on the thing and believed it was pretty much bone stock. There was really nothing to be scared of so to say... I wish he would've came around a 3rd time!!!!!!!!!

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
I-CAN-STANG said:
Well, these two assholes came "bogging" by us the first time around in a triple black SRT-10 Viper. We began to think he couldn't even drive the damn thing it was bogging so much! Must've been in 3rd gear or something, lol. Anyways, the second time around he stop and asked "are you guys a cobra club"? We turned and said "yes, actually we are". These two idiots look at each other then shake their heads and peel off on us.... :nonono: I saw NO Heffner stickers on the thing and believed it was pretty much bone stock. There was really nothing to be scared of so to say... I wish he would've came around a 3rd time!!!!!!!!!

You should of cracked his ass! I had a run in with a viper last year in my KB car. I bet that guy is still wondering WTF happened, lol.

playwithmysnake

car is forsale
Established Member
yeah sorry to ditch you guys on the drive ,, my friend got a call and had to go , and i had to meet up with my girl, yeah the viper guys were asses,,, he went to take off and burn the tires, all i saw was smoke coming from the engine,,, and that dude that came up to us and asked which was the fastest , and i said take your pick they are all 500 at the wheels ,, he just was like anyone want to race a monte carlo , i said no we just hang out and have a goodtime ,, he was like o... well, i guess i will have to find someone around here ,, he was driving a truck,,, redneck dude,,,,,,,, sametime the crackwhore and her druggy dealer washed their car with the window washer at the gas station!!!! lol goodtimes all around!!!! hopefully again soon ,, now i know marlon lives close to me i have a crusing buddy

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
playwithmysnake said:
the crackwhore and her druggy dealer washed their car with the window washer at the gas station!!!! lol goodtimes all around!!!! hopefully again soon ,, now i know marlon lives close to me i have a crusing buddy
:lol: That was pretty funny....

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread