who wants to go out for a drive tonight?

playwithmysnake

car is forsale
Established Member
Just letting people k now i will be out and about in the car tonight if anyone wants to meet up. I probably will hit up the good ole richy highway, and see whats happing around there , maybe go grab food or desert and hang out ,,, anyone interested let me know cell---410-703-7752 :beer:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
already beat you guys to it, and started the claybar process that I'll finish tommorow prior to waxin' the ride......:)

playwithmysnake

car is forsale
Established Member
well im about to hop in shower now ,, lisa said she would be interested and talked to jason underpres he said hes in ,, anyone else,, marlon? how long does a tv take? its beautiful out tonight ,, should be alot of peeps put there

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
03silvr10thvert said:
Not gonna make it, Bruce.

I'll be detailing all day tomorrow. Tomorrow night if you repeat this exercise, count me in.

All day detail? Damn I have never seen your car really that dirty!

Which brings me to something off topic...We should try to get to get another detail day together this year. So we can learn everyone's little tricks! Then go for a cruise with a bunch of blindingly clean snakes!

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Cobra330 said:
All day detail? Damn I have never seen your car really that dirty!

Which brings me to something off topic...We should try to get to get another detail day together this year. So we can learn everyone's little tricks! Then go for a cruise with a bunch of blindingly clean snakes!

Getting a jump on the season by trying out my new Porter Cable variable speed buffer. Going for 2 coats of Zaino to start it off right.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
03silvr10thvert said:
Getting a jump on the season by trying out my new Porter Cable variable speed buffer. Going for 2 coats of Zaino to start it off right.

Swweet! Let me know how you like that PC. I wanted to get one...just have not done it yet.

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Wish I could join you guys but I'm stuck here at work till 7am... :bored: I did finally get a chance to mop the floor of my trailer and wash the outside, it needed it bad. Scott, if you have any extra zaino my trailer sure needs it, lol.

TRBO VNM

Mike, good idea. I know I wanted to set that up last yr, but it didn't happen. my car needs the full treatment, but it needs a little paint work first before I attack it with the zaino.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
Mike, good idea. I know I wanted to set that up last yr, but it didn't happen. my car needs the full treatment, but it needs a little paint work first before I attack it with the zaino.

Yeah I want to do it this year as I want to give my car the full treatment..and find out what works best for yellow. Not a Zaino user but, I have Poorboys and other stuff..so, I want to get the right combo for the best pop. Plus it is more fun to detail and bs with everyone around then by yourself. Maybe after we are done..we can hit a place and get some wings!!

Users who are viewing this thread