gt40racing

Established Member
Well the little brown truck left me the following today:
1. 5.0 Shifter
2. FAST Dual Wideband
3. Cobra Floor Mats
4. Shifter gasket set
5. SOS Dual pod

Wife just picked up my Mom and Dad at the Airport so I put my parts safely away for a week. Cannot wait to hook up the dual wideband!:banana::pepper:

03SVTKB

Established Member
Little brown truck ftw

i like this one too

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N26O_kWM6jM"]YouTube - How to convert a UPS package car into a racing truck[/ame]

EvilTwins

I can't find my pulley!
Established Member
Being a Canadian I have mixed feelings about the little brown truck. UPS absolutely rape us with their "brokerage and duties" charges, it's not even fit..... Free trade my ass..... While yes I love getting the sweet sweet contents inside the truck, the hefty bill in the drivers clipboard ain't so great!

Jroc

Established Member
I like the brown truck.

Today he brought me a box filled with many different fine grit flappers, and a 3/4-7/8 combination box end wrench from MSC. Forgot the 7/8 endmill for some reason.

The FedEx truck also brought me another box with a new chin spoiler, coil cover bolt, and sight shield from Tousley.

I'm anxious for the day when he brings me a new black supercharger!

Excellent choice in short throw shifter BTW! Props for not following the croud. If you don't like the stubby handle might I recommend buying a Tri-Ax handle. The Pro5.0 shifter/Tri-Ax handle is an awesome combo.

Last edited:

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
I never get to see the truck, but I sure do love the boxes he leaves on the doorstep for when I get home.:banana::banana:

romi

Established Member
I like the little brown trucks drivers:p:rolling::p,

upsgirl.jpg

EvilTwins

I can't find my pulley!
Established Member
lol it's funny.....

As a kid you go crazy and start running when you hear the ice-cream truck coming..

As an adult you revert right back to being that kid chasing the ice cream truck, but now it's when you see the brown UPS rollin' in the driveway! :)

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
lol it's funny.....

As a kid you go crazy and start running when you hear the ice-cream truck coming..

As an adult you revert right back to being that kid chasing the ice cream truck, but now it's when you see the brown UPS rollin' in the driveway! :)

QFT:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread