Who lives in a 1 horse(Terminator) town?

va boy

Established Member
Just curious how many Termi's, (Ha, that was for you Jimmy, Merry Christmas)Terminators you guys have running around your town? I pretty much have this place to myself. A few GT500's but not really any other Terminators.
Had a guy in a GT park near me the other day and watched him looking around the car, just don't see them much around my parts. Not even sure if folks around here know that I'm supercharged, which I kinda like.

Last edited:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
It sure as hell ain't me!!

We are swimming in em here!
But then we are swimming in every kinda car and people you can imagine here.
Drove back from picking up one of the dogs from the groomer with The Grand Marquis, and along comes a LAMBORGHINI!
GOSH DARN THEM THINGS ARE WIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEE! Looked as wide as an 18 wheeler!

Pretty sure it was this model
diavt9945.jpg

NICE BUTT!

Just saying... makes it a little hard to get feeling too special in my Terminator Cobra. I do still love it though!:beer::rockon:

DocButters

shämən
Established Member
where I'm stationed (29 palms) pretty much 90% of the area is populated by marines, and 90% of them drive v6 mustangs that the claim run sub 10's. It quite frustrating, me being a terminator owner. As far as other SVT's there used to be one other legitimate owner, a good friend of mine and forum member desert_gypsy, but he got out and moved back home. I've seen a few fobras, mostly v6s, and 1 new edge with a terminator body kit.

03mustang92

1of154
Established Member
I have one that lives 15 miles away from me and i think there is one more in this town, otherwise we are overpopulated with mustang gt's, impalas (1999+), fbody's and turd gen camaros

SlowLNF

Established Member
There's not much of anything around me. I know I'm the only Terminator around. Friend just bought a blown 99 Cobra and another friend has a blown 95 GT. That's about it around here minus the old school older guys with their classic muscle cars that only take them to car shows.

mach1033

Established Member
Jersey is a mustang state lol. Just within a 3 block radius there are two Term cobras along with an 03 Mach 1, fox body vert, 07 stage 3 roush and an 08 GT. Now as far as imports there is a 95 Supra, 2 evo's and a CL 55 benz that a young kid drives. They all make it a point to zip past my house. My wife gets a kick out of it. :burnout:

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
There is only one other Terminator in my town that I know of, but this dude never drives it, total garage queen. There are plenty of new camaros, a couple of C6Zs, plenty of 3VGTs, a few Challengers and plenty of old muscle cars.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
I have not seen any other 03-04 Cobras around my area yet. :shrug:

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
i live in OKC. i see them here and there. just about every other car around here is a mustang 99s -2010..95% are v6's.
there is a guy i work with that has a red terminator. i see a comp orange one around occasionally, near my house....just saw it again yesterday, infact. there is also a siver one that i have seen running around.

edit: vettes are all over the place. mostly old dudes driving them tho...and rarely do they want to play. =/

Last edited:

Marc

Established Member
I might be a one horse country in a few years. I am retiring in the Philippines in a few years and I plan on shipping my cobra here. I haven't seen one here EVER.

mysterio

Established Member
Just curious how many Termi's, (Ha, that was for you Jimmy, Merry Christmas)Terminators you guys have running around your town? I pretty much have this place to myself. A few GT500's but not really any other Terminators.
Had a guy in a GT park near me the other day and watched him looking around the car, just don't see them much around my parts. Not even sure if folks around here know that I'm supercharged, which I kinda like.

You're clearly not in the Hampton Roads area, as there are lots of Cobras around here.

Users who are viewing this thread