Who is the Urban Ninja??

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
I would like to see a cop chase him! The cop would get him in the corner and the kid would just start climbing. Guarentee he toys with cops when he gets the chance. SIck video!

Last edited:

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
I know its a sport... I saw it a few years ago and there was a part where this guy is running through a forrest he there was a branch in front of him and he just did a running flip and kept on sprinting. I totally forget what the sport is called. Now i am going to spend the rest of the night thinking about it.

Ling_650vette

Quagmires Apprentice
Established Member
Freestyle Walking, or Extreme Walking some shit like that.

A buddy showed that to me also. I cant imagine how much control it takes to do all those flips like that repeatedly. I thought it was kinda funny at first, but towards the end I thought this guy was pretty cool.

TURBOA2

my car goes vroom....pssh
Established Member
Ling_650vette said:
Freestyle Walking, or Extreme Walking some shit like that.

A buddy showed that to me also. I cant imagine how much control it takes to do all those flips like that repeatedly. I thought it was kinda funny at first, but towards the end I thought this guy was pretty cool.

Actually its called La Parkour. Its more than a sport to them though. More like a way of life. Lord knows I couldn't do it though. :thumbsup:

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
free running.. parkay... w/e.. its actually crazy.. people get together and do it as a group(train gymnastics,strength, and the moves to do it) ... theres a forums for it... there is an actuall group of 4 guys or so that started it and they have videos of running across entire citys and stuff.. its pretty cool.. would feel bad for any cop that for whatever reason had to chase one of these guys though...

JacobK

Established Member
I think its called Extreme Running or something like that over here, but they call it Parkour i believe in Europe..its pretty badass..i remember the Nike commercial use to have some Parkour runners in it

HIErPwRd

Established Member
fatboy01 you are the man of the hour for posting that.
freaking amazing.
almost dare to say the best 8 minutes of video Ive seen in...
I dunno..
that was frekin dope.
w
o
w

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Freaking insane! That is so awesome, I would love to be able to do that. Some crazy skill right there!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Serious talent? Can you say "stunt man". He is awesome. That is some slick climbing. Still can't belive what I'm seeing. Wow! The song is cool, too! No idea what they're saying, though. LOL!

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
I've seen that video before.

I just wonder how his knees will be doing when he gets older?

Or if he slips or misses once, then he won't get older....

Pretty sweet none the less.

Users who are viewing this thread